BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I like the pretty cover packaging hold your highlighter i...2 Answers
  • When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Sonisha R.
Beautiful shine. It is so versatile and compliments many skin tones. It’s gold with silver reflecting shift. It also has specks of other colors in it. It’s so finely milled and glides onto skin without emphasizing texture. Beautiful highlight that can go anywhere! I use it as eyeshadow, inner corner highlighter, and like to dust it over my collar bones and shoulders when I’m wearing off the shoulder outfits.
Danielle R.
129 Cowlitz Dr. Apt. A Kelso, Wa
I’m in love with this new Anastasia highlighter it’s out of this world stunning and so natural but wet looking cause it blends so well into the skin. It’s definitely worth the hype that’s for sure and if it sticks around I’ll definitely repurchase when I run out.
Denisse R.
Keizer , OR
I absolutely love this highlighter! It has become one of my favorites! Absolutely love the shade of it! It’s easy to apply and it goes on smoothly! And the packaging is to die for! This is a product that I would buy again or gift to someone else to try!
Morgan B.
Louisville , KY
My new all time favorite highlighter. The color is stunning and works on my pale skin as well as my friends’ darker complexions. It leaves a stunning glow that can be subtle if applied lightly or built up to be blinding as hell. I use this as my daily & glam highlighter, and also use it on the lids when I want a gold eyeshadow.
Carissa A.
Very beautiful color. Blends super smoothly and easily! The color looks amazing on all skin tones. It’s gold and champagne. I love the way it reflects in the light. And for $28, that’s a really great price for a highlighter that is long lasting. A little bit goes a long way!

I recommend this for the color/pigment, texture, convenience of blending and for the price. I’d buy it again!
Gabby P.
I love this highlighter! Definitely worth trying!! And is good for the money! I've heard mixed reviews and decided to try it myself. Well I'm glad I did because with the correct brush you can have the highlight of a goddess. No joke it's my favorite so far. I haven't tried any abh products until now. So I'd like to try more because I fell in love with this one! I didn't add a filter to my picture either so that's how much glow you get 😍😍
Deanna G.
This is my all time favorite highlight! It can be a subtle glow or you can build it to be out of this world shiny! And somehow this magical shade is beautiful on all skin tones! Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Katie C.
Piedmont
Amrezy.....bih... thank you for creating this and thank you ABH for backing it! If I want to be poppin for the day (or night) I go to this shiny little piece of heaven! I hope this stays available forever because when I hit pan I’m buying another one and another one after that. Gold glow up watch me come up
Kendra H.
This highlighter is beyond gorgeous I can’t even begin to explain! The pigmentation is crazy! Such a beautiful color pay off. A light gold color but it’s such a unique gold. It’s definitely one of those blinding highlights you can see from space which is personally my favorites! Its super smooth, applies like a dream and blends easily. It gives off such a luminous glow it’s so pretty! Definitely recommend to those highlight addicts ✨
Lisa H.
San Angelo, TX
This is my ride or die highlighter! I didn't think that I would love this highlighter as much as I do. I have tried to use other highlighters but nothing compares to this! It is the prefect golden highlighter. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?