BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Charnel G.
Akron, OH
This highlighter is so amazing , I for sure recommend it ! It 100% gives that glow that every woman loves. I’m not the best at doing my own makeup but I’ll definitely post some picks after a little more practice
Meaghan S.
Louisville, KY
Truly a holy grail product for me. The perfect universal gold shade. No chunky glitter, and it melts into the skin like butter. I’ve been looking for the perfect gold highlight to warm up my pale skin without being too dark and making my face look dirty. LOVE IT. I even purchased a backup.
Arindy R.
Copiague, NY
OH EM GEE!!!! if you don't have this highlighter as part of your collection, you need to go get it.  Its such a beautiful, pigmented highlighter.  Its gold tones and its buildable.  Very easy to apply.  I highly recommend this highlight.  Worth the $28.00 dollars
Naomi F.
Edmonds
I would love to do a review on these products. They are so beautiful! they look amazingly flawless! I would love a free sample pack to share on my social media! I will do the  review for free for the product to be given for free! Would love to be a part of the hype on these products!
Naedelene R.
This is such a beautiful highlight! It has the "wet" look type of formula. It's so silky and smooth. This just melts into your skin. It doesn't emphasize texture and not as much fallout like other powder products. It's the only highlight I've been reaching for since I've purchased mine.
Anna K.
O'Fallon
My best friend bought me this highlight and I'm obsessed! I put it everywhere! It blends out beautifully and stays forever.  It is a stunning golden sheen. I use it on my eyes too. Definitely blinding, so if you're interested in catching the space station's attention, absolutely buy!
Chelsea V.
Rochester
This is hands down the most beautiful highlighter I have ever used! It blends like a dream and the gorgeous champagne shade will flatter any skin tone. My favorite way to apply it is with a sponge. It gives the cheekbones a stunning wet look. Also looks great as an inner corner highlight.
Maddie D.
Hawthorne, NJ
I do love this product although it’s no where’s near as vibrant as I’ve seen people who use it, in there pictures. I definitely recommend spraying a setting spray on either your brush before hand, and reapply the product so you really get that sheen, or directly on your face & reapply it.
Leslie N.
Phoenix , AZ
Best highlight ever! The finish is beautiful, it stays on all day. It stays in my makeup bag because it’s the best. I wear it all the time because it’s last long and all day. It’s my top favorite highlight. Buy it it’s worth it you won’t regret it. I will buy again.
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
Best highlight ever ! Leave it to ABH & Amra to come out with an amazing Highlighter. It’s so soft and blendable. You can either be “Pregnant Glowing” or “Glazed Donut” glowing with this . And I love the fact that it’s affordable !!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?