BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jenn D.
Henderson
I am obsessed with this highlighter! The color is absolutely stunning and looks great on a bunch of different skin tones. This gives an extremely blinding highlight when built up or a nice soft glow when lightly dusted on the face. The formula of this product is phenomenal and there is no fallout.
Michaela N.
Wilmington, NC
Smooth, buildable, not glittery, doesn't emphasize texture, and the color, a gorgeous peachy gold. I'm fair/light and was worried it would be too dark on me, but it's actually perfect. I held off on this as long as I could because everyone told me I didn't need it. I'm here to tell you, ya need it.
Brandi M.
Jackson, MS
It’s nice but kind of ashy on deeper complexion (WOC). I like to apply something under it. I can wear it alone but it looks a little ashy in my opinion. Not glitter and very nice. I don’t like that it’s very tightly packed when means you may swipe your brush in it a few times to get anything out of the pan
skylar p.
hagerstown
i just bought this highlighter from ulta for $28, this highlighter would be gorgeous on any skin tone, it has a flat and shimmery finish at the same time, you can get a natural finish with this highlighter, or a powerful glow if you wet your brush before applying it, overall i adore this product 💙
Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
The most beautiful glow without chunks of glitter. Gives you a wet looking glow, it’s easy to apply, to blend on your skin. It doesn’t give you a dark Cast like some gold highlighters do. It’s just gorgeous, beautiful packaging Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
sierramichelle S.
Big bear lake , CA
I absolutely love this highlighter! It lives up to the hype and is super beautifully packaged.I also bought the already eyeshadow palette which was really good as well.i highly recommend this product to anyone wanting a nice highlighter.spritz your face with setting must for a BLINDING highlight.
Samantha E.
Greenville , SC
My favorite highlighter at the moment! I love how it melts into my skin and it’s pigmentation. I find it’s very long lasting and very easy to blend. I’m always reaching for this highlighter. It’s definitely a must have in your collection. I love how buildable this product is you can go from a not so intense highlighter to a BAM in your face type of glow! I love it so much honestly. Also, not to mention the beautiful packaging!
Elizabeth R.
Garland, TX
I love all Anastasia Beverly Hills products! It’s a little on the pricey side, but definitely worth the money. The color is perfect for the summer and everyday use! Looks lovely on all skin tones. It is definitely buildable which I like. You can have a subtle everyday glow or a BLINDING highlighter to glow to the Gods!! Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant goldMorphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palettewet n wild Photo Focus FoundationM.A.C Cosmetics Matte Lipstick
Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
This is such a unique highlighter. The formula is different from anything I’ve tried before. It is powder but it is not powdery at all. It is amazingly pigmented and works on any skin tone. The color is light champagne with a bit of golden reflects. Everyone just has to try it, it is that good.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne , FL
My all time favorite highlighter! The formula is second to none, glides on beautifully and doesn't leave a textured look. It's buildable so you can glow a little or a lot. I prefer to use either a fan brush or a beauty blender to apply. I will be purchasing another one if I can get my hands on it so I have a back up.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?