BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jolene O.
Diberville , MS
It is just as gorgeous as they say. I of course bought it because my favorite beauty influencers said it was amazing. And they didn’t lie! I use it every single time I put on my makeup. If I wanna ever run out I will for sure buy again!
Sarah M.
i just bought this yesterday but im already OBSESSED. every gold toned highlighter always pulls a blue or green tint on me but this one doesn’t. i was afraid it would be too dark as well but it’s perfect! this also didn’t emphasize my textured skin which is something most other highlighters do. i think it’s a very buildable highlight. it’s very beautiful and glowy. the packaging is absolutely beautiful and i love the design of the actual product, it looks like waves. so worth the 28$, i would recommend to everyone !
Lyss C.
Trenton, NJ
Literally best highlighter I’ve ever bought!😍 It glides on the skin so effortlessly. It’s a blinding highlight; but it melts in (doesn’t look patchy, or show up skin imperfections) I can’t say enough good things about this product. Packing is gorgeous & compact as well. I feel this would look good on ANY skin tone.
Marleigh M.
California
I have used this highlighter so much that the curves made inside of it are gone. I can't find one that is remotely as blinding as this one it's just so beautiful and it's a gorgeous eyeshadow, inner corner highlight, and brow highlight.
Kimberly N.
Tucson
its worth the money ! this will have you GLOWING and looking like a glazed donut works great w. any skin type not ashy at all ! its just a beautiful hightlight you can also use it as a shimmer eyeshadow snd if you wet the brush and then apply it in the center for a halo eye ! it will look stunning trust me especially in the nose bridge and inner corners
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
I'm obsessed, and I absolutely love this highlight. It is blinding without being glittery or chunky. The golden color is spot on, it isn't too yellow, or too peach and it goes with nearly every makeup look. It is a natural enough color for me to wear to work, but also has enough pop to wear out at night. Found my new favorite :)
jenny y.
this highlighter is everything!!! it’s beautiful! it can be worn as an everyday highlighter or spray your brush for a more intense highlight. its sort of a gold colored highlight. the packaging is beautiful. the whole thing is amazing. it’s reasonably priced. i definitely recommend this to everyone!
Pareesa M.
I love this highlighter!!! It is definitely my all-time favorite. Not only is it a beautiful neutral color and has almost no fallout, but the formula is so unique in that you can build it up as much as you want, and you won't have that weird gray stripe when you turn your head. This highlighter is among my favorite for intense glowy looks. It is pretty for a subtle look as well, but be mindful of how much you use. Would definitely recommend!
Reilly T.
Chillicothe
This product is absolutely amazing. It gives a very intense glow and is not too powdery and has a perfect gold shade that works for many skin tones. It applies very easily. It gives a very wet/dewy look to your skin and is very pigmented. I would reccomend this to anyone who loves an intense gold highlight. It is definitely worth the money! Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg , TX
Omg this is the best highlighter on the market right now!! I’ve been loving this highlighter all month long. I love that you can get a subtle glow or a blinding glow just by packing it on! I love how smooth and pigmented it is and I can appreciate that this highlighter does not have chunky glitter in it!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?