BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kami L.
Grafton , WV
Can you say stunning?? The Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold is sooooooo amazeballs! It can be applied with a light hand to achieve an effortless glow from within or it can be packed on to give you a more wet look. I’m so glad I bought this. Definitely recommend this product!
Aylin A.
illinois
I freaking love this highlighter!! I have abh so Hollywood, and I think the colors are similar, but I think the formulas are different. There’s something about this one that makes your skin look wet. I’ve heard some people call this a glossy looking highlighter and I agree. I couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
Emily B.
Portland , OR
This is my newest highlight addiction. Just gorgeous. I like that you can wear is casually or in a whole glam way. You do need Mac’s fix plus or something similar to get the full glow of this highlight but I feel that you need to use a spray for most pressed highlights. It’s hard to get that BAM glow without it.
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
I love this highlighter! I apply it to my upper lip crease as well as the tip of my nose and cheek bones. I use a feather brush to apply it as it is very dense and you only need a little bit! It can be pricey but it is long lasting and well worth the price for the value of the product you are receiving.
Kailei P.
The packaging is beautiful and the waves are really enticing! The product is really packed in there though so I really need to work it with my brush. Once I do get it on my brush application is a breeze and the tone looks beautiful on my olive skin. If you have medium olive undertones the gold fits well!
gabbi m.
Long Grove
This highlighter is beautiful!! It is metallic and wet looking but not chunky or glittery at all. It’s a little pricey for one highlight but it’s so worth it. Sometimes gold highlights look like a streak from the front of your face, but this doesn’t do that! Also the pan is really big so you’ll never run out!!
Leslie S.
Accokeek, MD
I am the highlight queen of my friends and family. I am literally always drenched in highlight, that’s just me! When I telll y’all I was SHOOOK! I mean I was shook! With just minimal application I was glowing ✨✨✨ you could see my highlight from the moon. I looked wet and that’s my style! The price point is amazing for the quality, stock up because I believe it’s limited edition
Sara K.
Bangor, PA
Oh where to begin...this is GORGEOUS. I’ll say it did take a little trial and error to find the right birch to use with this to get that really blinding glow. I found a flimsier fan brush or a really floppy highlight brush really helps pack that punch. I can’t wait to get a little tanner and use this everyday!
Ashleigh G.
Edmonton
Okay, not only is this highlighter just beautiful to look at, it's even more gorgeous on the skin! At first I thought it was going to be too gold for my skin tone, but its blends out perfectly and gives this "glow" that I can't describe, its buttery and pure perfection. I've bought extras so I never run out.
Breanna R.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this highlighter. It goes on nicely and adds drama to a look. I am typically not drawn to new highlighters as they all tend to come with very similar results with a small range of colors, but this highlighter blends brilliantly and has a great glow. I couldn’t turn away. In using it a number of times, I have found it lives up to any hype it will receive.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!