BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I like the pretty cover packaging hold your highlighter i...2 Answers
  • When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits o...10 Answers
Haley H.
I LOVE this highlighter! Let me preface this by saying I get very fair in the winter and pretty tan in the summer. I typically have a hard time finding highlighters that are true highlights on my pale skin. I usually have to either use a white highlighter or an eyeshadow but the amerzy highlighter is such a beautiful pale gold that doesn't turn muddy on my porcelain skin but still highlights me! I will say this highlighter did not have good pay off with two of my highlighter brushes but the third brush I tried it was stunning and blinding. I cant wait to try this when I'm tanner! I'm in love!
Maria L.
Corona, NY
First time ordering and using Anastasia's highlighter, this is a very popular product that it just did not work for me. This highlighter it is just glitter, for the price I could have find the finest cosmetic glitter and use as a highlighter. I could use it mix with my body lotion as a body shimmer but who wants that on your cheeks, accentuating your pores. This was a disappointment, everyone love it maybe I got a bad batch.
Leslie L.
First off all the packaging is beautiful i can’t get over how beautiful this product is and the highlighter it’s self it’s like a light gold i know now what the hype was all about because this highlighter met my expectations and i highly recommend to try it out and see for yourself!!
Solena H.
Logan, UT
My ultimate favorite highlighter, the packaging for this makes me feel so extra. I tend to have dryer skin on my cheeks and a little oily on my t-zone and this works well for me. It is a bit of a brighter highlighter which I LOVE. It blends like a dream, the more you buff it into your skin it becomes more and more like it could be radiating from your skin. It’s buildable, I mean you couldn’t expect any less from the boss lady of highlight AMREZY!! It’s limited edition so I don’t know who still sells it but I bought three total. Two are backups. I’m devoted to this stuff.
Morgan👅 T.
Greensburg
Purchased at: Sephora
This highlighter....... hold on a sec............... IS BOMB!!!!! I got this highlighter when I bought the soft glam (which I’ll be doing a review on soon) and I got it a while ago and I’m almost at pan. It is a beautiful light champagne gold color that is literally perfect for all skin tones. I recommend buying this while you can!
Alissa H.
This is my new favorite highlighter, it is the most glowy and blinding highlighter I’ve ever tried! It is so creamy and you only need a little swipe to have the perfect blinding highlighter! I also love that it is not just straight glitter, and it is a perfect champagne gold color!
Iris P.
Bronx, NY
WOW, where do I begin? This highlighter replaced my Champagne Pop highlighter which sadly fell on the floor and died. This highlighter has an amazing formula, its buttery and light. The color is similar.. kind of- to champagne pop, so If you liked that one, you'll like this one. This highlighter was very very affordable compared to other high end highlighters. The compact has a mirror and its great. Super cute design and nicely sized. Try not to apply over powder because it washes away the highlight, and apply with brush or damp beauty blender. (brush recommendation: Anastasia #A23)
Sandra M.
Lubbock, TX
This ABH highlighter is amazing! I wasn't going to buy it, but everyone was raving about it, so I ordered it online. When I received it, opened it and swatched it, I was impressed!!! It's beautiful and the texture is pretty. I love the packaging and I love the way it looks on me.
Sara R.
Ashland, KY
This is a gorgeous highlighter. The packaging is so nice and it feels luxurious! It gives you a blinding highlight without the "too much highlighter" look. It's more of a wet skin highlighter which I absolutely Love!! This is only $28, and for ABH, that's a great price for such a wonderful product!
Brittney H.
Wade
This highlighter is holy grail. 100%. It’s beautiful and buttery. It’s so pigmented and gorgeous. It blends out to create a beautiful glow like you just hit the sun perfectly. This has a beautiful, yet subtle peachy undertone with a gold tone that looks amazing on all skin tones!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Hey, I’d love to see if this really works and increases our chances of receiving VoxBoxes! Also, it’s a fun way of getting to know each other ❤️ Just answer each question separately in the comments, then like other people’s comments 💜 What was the first makeup product you brought? When did you start wearing makeup? What’s your favourite makeup brand? Where do you shop the most? What makeup product could you not live without? Who’s your favourite beauty influencer(s)? What one makeup product would you recommend? Lip gloss or lip stick? Eyeliner or eyeshadow? Matte or Dewy foundation? Drugstore or high end? Hopefully this works and good luck to everyone!! 💕💕💕💕💕
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?