BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I'm obsessed, and I absolutely love this highlight. It is blinding without being glittery or chunky. The golden color is spot on, it isn't too yellow, or too peach and it goes with nearly every makeup look. It is a natural enough color for me to wear to work, but also has enough pop to wear out at night. Found my new favorite!!
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
This highlighter has given me life! I have used my fair share of highlighters and this one blew away all my expectations! It has a golden undertone that isn't to overpowering so fair skin complexions can wear this and not worry about it being to dark for their skin tone!
Can only say amazing things about this product!
Valerie H.
Hastings, MI
Holy blinding! I’m absolutely in love with this highlighter! It’s as smooth as it looks. It’s so pigmented and it wears all day. ABH has really stepped up their game. I would highly recommend this highlighter. You will love it
Nabeelah S.
I mean wow. I love this highlighter SO much! It lasts forever one the skin and looks so beautiful. It’s really not glittery or shimmery it’s more wet looking on the skin. The packaging is sturdy and the highlighter does not have any kickback when you dip your brush into it. It’s the best power highlighter! Would highly recommend! I’m so glad I bought this.
Rania S.
Gorgeous highlighter perfect for all skin tones! I can’t get enough of it. Absolutely love the formula, the blendability and the champagne golden color. The glow is unreal!! Highly highly recommend, don’t miss out on this limited edition products Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Anarita F.
N Miami Beach, FL
The BEST! This is literally a show stopper. Since the first day I worse this highlighter there hasn’t been a day since that someone hasn’t stopped me to ask what highlight I’m wearing. It’s just a must. Kinda scared that it’s a limited addition. Disregard the color trust me. It’s a glow NOT a gold or silver or metallic.
Vanessa T.
This highlighter is beautiful. Looks great on all skin tones. It is sort of like a champagne gold. You can make it look natural and you can definitely build it up to be blinding. In this picture I used it to highlight my nose! When you put it on it literally looks like it has been Facetuned because of how intense it is.
Maria Isabella P.
Austin,Texas
Este iluminador me gusta pero a comparación del JELLY BEAM de Farsáli tiene escarcha pero igual me encanta el resultado la duración no me parece tan buena pero si lo sellas bien creo que duraría mas si lo compraría de nuevo pero es edición limitada
Autumn M.
Dennison
I’ve had this highlighter for over a month now. This is also the only highlighter I’ve used for over a month now. Perfect is the only word I need to describe this. I have fair/light skin and this is the only gold highlighter I’ve been able to use. If you want to blind people from 100 yards away this is what you need.
Christina D.
The most amazing highlight of life! It’s so soft and creamy and amazingly pigmented. Doesn’t break up on the skin or look frosty. Gives you a glowing from within look. I recommend to EVERYONE. The price point is amazing as well, under $30 can’t go wrong.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!