BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
I was so anxious for this product to come out and as much as I love this highlighter and its great and does give a great glow you really have to pack it on to see it is more sheer and translucent than I was wanting it to be. Its not nearly as blinding as I want a highlighter to be but I still love it and will use it.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley , CA
It’s the most blinding highlight I own. More blinding than Jeffree Star Skin Frosts. It doesn’t emphasize texture, and it’s almost invisible when you’re looking straight on... but then when you turn your head, it catches the light beautifully to create the illusion that you have this amazing lit from within beam on your face. Idk. I’m sure I’m screwing up describing it. Just go swatch it and buy it lol
Kristy T.
Rio Rancho , NM
I really had high hopes for this just because of all the hype on social media... but this honestly didn’t do anything for me I love popping highlights and no matter how I applied it it just was lack luster and didn’t come out how it did for the rest of the world. It also accentuated so much texture and made me look crusty...
Elena M.
Akron, OH
This is my usual to go to highlight. I’m a “you wear too much highlight” kinda girl and this one looks like golden ice on my skin. It goes with every look and is super buildable and there’s so much product that it’ll last for a long time. And lemme just say: NO. FALLOUT. NONE. The pan is also so pretty that it’s hypnotic.
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
This highlighter has given me life! I have used my fair share of highlighters and this one blew away all my expectations! It has a golden undertone that isn't to overpowering so fair skin complexions can wear this and not worry about it being to dark for their skin tone!
Can only say amazing things about this product!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I'm obsessed, and I absolutely love this highlight. It is blinding without being glittery or chunky. The golden color is spot on, it isn't too yellow, or too peach and it goes with nearly every makeup look. It is a natural enough color for me to wear to work, but also has enough pop to wear out at night. Found my new favorite!!
Neha A.
Crystal lake, IL
You might want to close your eyes because this highlight will literally blind you. Ever since it came out i needed to get my hands on it. The color is so perfect matches any skin tone. Its so easy to play with and its super pigmented. Its not even that expensive!! You need to buy this if you loveee to highlight your face
Nabeelah S.
I mean wow. I love this highlighter SO much! It lasts forever one the skin and looks so beautiful. It’s really not glittery or shimmery it’s more wet looking on the skin. The packaging is sturdy and the highlighter does not have any kickback when you dip your brush into it. It’s the best power highlighter! Would highly recommend! I’m so glad I bought this.
Anarita F.
N Miami Beach, FL
The BEST! This is literally a show stopper. Since the first day I worse this highlighter there hasn’t been a day since that someone hasn’t stopped me to ask what highlight I’m wearing. It’s just a must. Kinda scared that it’s a limited addition. Disregard the color trust me. It’s a glow NOT a gold or silver or metallic.
Vanessa T.
This highlighter is beautiful. Looks great on all skin tones. It is sort of like a champagne gold. You can make it look natural and you can definitely build it up to be blinding. In this picture I used it to highlight my nose! When you put it on it literally looks like it has been Facetuned because of how intense it is.
Sajia S.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?