BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Carlin M.
Everett, WA
This has become my favorite highlighter and I’ve only had it for 2 days! I have combination skin and it works wonderfully. It blends out beautifully with zero fallout.. I would buy it 1,000,000 times if I could! 💕
Tamara C.
Just like Anastasia’s Glow Kits, this is a high-octane highlighter that gives both the cheeks and eyes a flawless radiant glow. It has an ultra-smooth, firm texture that is very easy to work with and has a second-skin weightless feel. Luminosity is on the more dramatic side similar to the Glow Kits but is very wearable for the everyday as long as you blend well using a fluffy brush.
Q N.
Brooklyn Park, MN
i absolutely love this highlighter BUT i think its over hyped. its not too too blinding but you can kinda see it. i am very pale so i have to use a light hand but i looks beautiful on the skin. i love golds like this but sometimes its risky for pale people and im so glad ABH made it all skin color friendly! this isnt the best picture but i took this on my phone using flash and as you can see it looks quite nice on my pale complexion. i heard that ABH’s sold out “So Hollywood” highlighter is pretty much identical to this but i dont have it so i cant say much but if you do have so hollywood, dont splurge on this.

overall review, 9/10. just wish it was more blinding
Vanessa L.
I cannot day enough good things about this highlighter! It gives your skin a beautiful shimmery glow! Great for all skin types. It is different from Anastasia’s other highlighters, it’s consistency is almost like a creamy gel. You can also break off a piece of this highlighter and add it into your Mac fix plus to create a beautiful glowy spray for your body! Just amazing! Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Jennifer N.
Newport, NC
I have a pretty good-sized collection of highlighters... and since I received this highlighter in the mail just 3 weeks ago, I have not been able to put it down. I feel like it could literally suit any skin tone. The reflect is beautiful both in person and on camera. And I absolutely adore the beautiful packaging and the way the highlighter is panned with a beautiful wave shape.
Mallory S.
This is such a nice highlighter. It looks super gold in the pan, but it comes out as more of a white gold. I also like that depending on the type of brush you apply it with it can be super blinding or subtle. It looks like it has glitter in it when first applied (imo) which I’m not crazy about; however, after it’s applied it gives more of a lit, glowy effect not a glittery one.
Prestigious Gal ..
Howe
This highlighter is so beautiful! It leaves a beautiful silk finish on the skin and I love that about it. The only band things are that 1. it is expensive for a highlighter, 2. I feel like I have to use a lot in order to get it to show up, and 3. I have better highlighters that I love so much more that only cost $5.  wet n wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder
Veronica L.
San Marcos, CA
Ready to look poppin’ and beautifully glowing ! Try this highlighter out. It is super pigmented and it makes you look like a champagne finish . It is a flat finish but looks like a shimmery. This product is inexpensive compared to other brands and being a high end brand. I totally recommend.
Kylie K.
Asheville
Gorgeous color, and love that it can be used for so many things! I've had it for about a week, and used it every day. My only complaint is that it is a tad difficult to get a ton of product on my brush or blender. Maybe I haven't gotten through the top layer yet? Will continue to use this because the color is stunning, but hopefully it gets a little more user friendly!
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
Get your hands on this RIGHT NOW if you are trying to glow to the makeup gawwwwwds 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 It’s literallly a beaming highlight. It’s like a light gold and it pops! The packaging is so nice! Normally I could care less about packaging, if the product works it works. But the wave pattern in the pan is super chic, I must say. Seriously, I can’t say enough about how beautiful this highlight is.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!