BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nora C.
exeter
This is amazing I’ve already used up my one and am definitely gonna buy a new one and I think if your think about getting this or not just get it it was higher than my expectations and is such a nice color it gives you a perfect glow to the goddesses
Patresia K.
Zogharta
love love love this #prodacts ..my makeup need to #strong #prodact like this 😍😍❤❤❤❤ i hope to get it more and more in near feuture 😍😍😍
When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day ❤❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Butheina R.
Abi Dahbi
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold I'm highly recommending to get this amazing highlight , do nice and creamy shining , stunning gold colour
Nikki C.
Newmarket, ON
Got this as a gift and I love! It gives you a nice dewy, wet look that has a gold undertone. It’s not as in your face as I would like but it’s fairly buildable so if you apply enough you can get there.
Caitlin F.
This is the best highlighter I've ever owned. I was worried that it would be too dark for me, but it was perfect. It isn't glittery, it just gives you that shiny "wet" look. I'd definitely recommend!
Zoe L.
Essex, Clacton on sea
I love the new AHB highlighter. I also have a lot of other highlighters just like this though at more of a efficient price.

It goes on like a dream, super smooth silky formula. Pricy
Amanda S.
St Thomas, ON
This is such a beautiful highlighter!!! The formula is buttery, it goes on smooth and beautiful, and the highlight is blinding!! The shade is great and fairly “universal” (maybe a bit darker than I’d prefer since I’m so pale) but it’ll be good for most people. Try it out!!
Charlotte B.
swansea
So beautiful !!! Best highlighter I’ve ever had ! It’s so soft and subtle but also blinding ! Highly recommend this highlighter ! I have oily skin and I found this highlighter great for me , I would definitely buy this again !
Megha U.
new delhi
Great highlighter,gorgeous colour and even the packaging is so stunning and gorgeous,suits all skin type,get blend very easily and very pigmented and the colour also popup very greatly and I would recommend this to everyone
Mirlaine V.
It's been a long time since I bought a highlight that I just couldn't put down. Yes I do have highlights that are a similar shade but it's all about the formula. There is no fallout and it just melts in your skin when you apply it. I would definitely buy it again!
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!