BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits o...10 Answers
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
Yes this highlighter is hyped, yes it comes with high expectations, and yes it will BLOW YOU AWAY!

I had swatched this on a whim when visiting my local Ulta, and could not believe my eyes. One light, simple touch left my finger feeling as if I had dipped it in liquid gold. This was easily better than I had expected. With baited breath I walked over to the mirror and tried it on my cheek, fully expecting it to look far too gold on my skin tone. Boy, oh boy, was I wrong! The product melted like liquid butter in to my skin and I was left scrambling back to the counter to grab the product before it could be taken away from me.

When I say that this is an amazing highlighter, I truly mean it. I have not been able to put this down since bringing it home. It just WORKS. With every look. Soft, dramatic, bold, whatever you are feeling this little one will go the extra mile for you.

Buy it. Seriously, this is a home run.
alysamegan93 M.
Nashville, TN
Just got this yesterday and absolutely obsessed. Gives you such a clean and glamorous highlight. Can be subtle or eccentric. Goes with all skin tones. Very easy to apply and stays all day with help of setting spray.
Barbara S.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!
Just received this in the mail. From pictures online I knew it was beautiful. But in person it is absolute gorgeous. So glad I made the purchase!!!
Kimmie P.
This is the highlighter that will save your life! It has a nice shimmer/matte look. If you use it with a light hand it looks super natural. If you really want than *boom* in your face then you can go in many times and put it on; it won't look crumbly or cakey. You're also getting a great amount of product for the price. ABH and Amrezy finessed this product 😍. And one thing about this product that I love... IT LOOKS AMAZING ON DIFFERENT SKIN TONES. I'm a medium skin tone and when I used it it looked so amazing. Then I used it on my cousin and she has dark skin and it blended so smoothly and it gave her a natural glow. This product is also so pigmented. Honestly I can go on and on about this product; it's a beautiful product. Get your hands on it! Plus the packaging is so gorgeous!!!
Andrea C.
East Wenatchee, WA
Words can’t even explain how much I love this highlighter! 😍 it is my go to every time! I have other highlighters from ABH but I always keep coming back to this one! Will definitely keep buying ☺️
Erika A.
This highlighter is perfect for my olive skintone! Im sure it would look good on most skintones. Easy to blend but the brush youre using with this makes a big difference. And the packaging is sophisticated. Will purchase again!
Phylicia G.
I love this. I got the last one from the store and didn’t have to hurt anyone. This product is beautiful on all skin tones, has Multiple uses. And it blends flawlessly.
Rayan H.
This is the best Highlighter!! The way it applies is amazing! A little goes a long way. It’s very pigmented and give your face the wet highlight look which I love!!
Valerie P.
I was so hyped for this highlight ! But it is not worth so much hype the first time I used it you could not see it on my skin tone it was so light but the second time I used it with a smaller brush & it was more noticeable
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
This is my new all time favorite highlighter, which I think a lot of women can agree. I loved the BECCA highlighters before this highlighter came out, and I still do, however this is my absolute most used and go to highlighter now. It looks great on most people’s skin, but I think it’s exceptionally beautiful with a tan or glow. It’s magical, honestly. It goes on like butter!! It’s not sparkly so you don’t look like you dropped fairy dust all over. It goes on great with a brush, which is huge for me. And you don’t even have to use that much when using a brush. It shows up really bright when you use your finger, but the amount of color is just so dang perfect with a brush. I love it! This better not ever be discontinued. This is an absolute staple in my makeup bag!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Hey, I’d love to see if this really works and increases our chances of receiving VoxBoxes! Also, it’s a fun way of getting to know each other ❤️ Just answer each question separately in the comments, then like other people’s comments 💜 What was the first makeup product you brought? When did you start wearing makeup? What’s your favourite makeup brand? Where do you shop the most? What makeup product could you not live without? Who’s your favourite beauty influencer(s)? What one makeup product would you recommend? Lip gloss or lip stick? Eyeliner or eyeshadow? Matte or Dewy foundation? Drugstore or high end? Hopefully this works and good luck to everyone!! 💕💕💕💕💕
Sajia S.
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?