BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
yousra &.
jeddah
This highlighter got a smooth velvet texture. Yup it is long lasting it mix with skin like it is a part of skin while applying it doesn’t fall out. This is so perfectly beautiful highlighter and the color is beige. Highly recommended 💕
Courtney C.
Fergus
This is quickly becoming my new favourite highlighter it is great that it starts off subtle and you can work your way up to being blinding if you so desire the packaging is extremely cute there’s absolutely no fall out and it’s a gorgeous colour that can literally almost work for any skin tone
genna m.
Oakville, ON
Although this is a great highlighter I don't think it is completely worth the hype. It is definitely not as blinding as some reviews make it out to be. It is similar to the Laura geller gilded honey highlighter and he maybelline molten gold one in terms of colour. Overall a beautiful highlight and could work on almost any skin tone.
Andrea B.
Chula vista , CA
En lo personal amoooo los iluminadores de Anastasia, sus glowkits son lo más!! Pero este en particular no pigmenta ni la mitad de los anteriores, tenía expectativas muy altas y el glow que te deja es muy sutil, pero está bonito el color 👍🏻
Nora C.
exeter
This is amazing I’ve already used up my one and am definitely gonna buy a new one and I think if your think about getting this or not just get it it was higher than my expectations and is such a nice color it gives you a perfect glow to the goddesses
Patresia K.
Zogharta
love love love this #prodacts ..my makeup need to #strong #prodact like this 😍😍❤❤❤❤ i hope to get it more and more in near feuture 😍😍😍
When i have it .i am going to kiss it every day ❤❤❤❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Butheina R.
Abi Dahbi
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold I'm highly recommending to get this amazing highlight , do nice and creamy shining , stunning gold colour
Nikki C.
Newmarket, ON
Got this as a gift and I love! It gives you a nice dewy, wet look that has a gold undertone. It’s not as in your face as I would like but it’s fairly buildable so if you apply enough you can get there.
Caitlin F.
This is the best highlighter I've ever owned. I was worried that it would be too dark for me, but it was perfect. It isn't glittery, it just gives you that shiny "wet" look. I'd definitely recommend!
Zoe L.
Essex, Clacton on sea
I love the new AHB highlighter. I also have a lot of other highlighters just like this though at more of a efficient price.

It goes on like a dream, super smooth silky formula. Pricy
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!