BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...10 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Paris G.
It is over hyped. It is not "blinding" but!! It is a VERY gorgeous highlighter . Natural and beautiful. Can be nicely packed on . And the compact is just to die for
Fiorella H.
Babahoyo
Damn girl, this is amazing.
If you want to look so fine and sophisticated you might use this.
It is amazing and the color(Shine) that this gives for your is everything
Issy R.
Surrey
This Highlighter is amazing, it's not powdery, the shine of the highlighter lasts on all day if you spray on setting spray,but stays on without, 100% amazing
Marta J.
Wilmington, DE
You guys, this highlight is unreal. Like seriously. It is BLINDING to the max, not powdery at all (no fallout). And is such a beautiful color for all skin tones!
Monica H.
This has no fallout, no glittet and blends soomethly on the skin! It gives a nice glow and you can layer up the intensity!! One of the best out there right now!!
Melanie C.
Kleinburg, ON
Oh my god i love this highlighter so much. I got is as a gift and the minute i swatched it i was so shocked at how pigmented it is. it is so shinny and goes on my foundation so nicely. the glow lasts all day which is amazing. i would definitely buy this highlighter again.
A. A.
Skokie, IL
This highlighter!!! 😍 ive never came across something this perfect! Im a mua and reccomend this to everyone cuz it makes me shine like a star totally!!!! Love Abhxamrezy
Kayla M.
Winnipeg , MB
I absolutely LOVE THIS highlighter. It’s so stunning. I just bought it at Sephora for $37 and it’s such a good price. And it looks so good on my skin. It’s shimmery and easy to apply. I would buy this again & again!
Sarahjane F.
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHT. I can wear it subtly or build it up for a super dramatic golden glow. I'm really quiet fair and when I dont want an intense look will just swipe a bit over my bronzer and it gives this beautiful dewy look. I look to layer it over lipstick aswell
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, SC
GORGEOUS!!!! JUST GORGEOUS! You all need this highlighter. It looks wet on the skin and is such a beautiful colour. I do find that If I apply too many layers it does cake up a bit on my skin, so I just need to make sure I don't go overboard with this one. I am so happy I picked this up!
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!