BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Merylin M.
Coachella
I love the highlight as much as I love Amrezy , but i have a few cons about this, I feel like its a really drying formula, it’s beautiful only when you wet it other wise it doesn’t really show on a full matte foundation base, also I don’t feel it lasts all day. I found a way to wear it and make it last and look stunning, I put the physicians formula butter highlight under and then I put This highlight on top 🙌🏻
Iqra S.
I love Anastasia highlighters and I was so excited for this one because i love Amrezy but I have mixed feelings. The formula, to me, seems a little different than her other highlighters; it really isn’t that strong initially. I definitely have to put on 2-3 layers to get a nice highlight which is okay because you can control how strong you want the highlight. Regardless I really love the finish! It blends really nicely and looks amazing on. The color is a light gold champagne that would suit many skin tones.
Stacey M.
Southfield
The Amrezy by Anastasia of Beverly Hills Highlighter is match made in heaven. The texture is fine and doesn’t have chunky pieces of glitter. This highlighter is a great mixture of gold and silver that gorgeous on a wide variety of skin tones. Most highlighters can go ashen in warmer skin tones, but this one hasn’t failed me yet. My only complaint is that it’s limited edition!! All good things in moderation!
Maddie D.
Brunswick
This is the most beautiful gold highlighter I have ever used. It melts onto the skin and I also love how it's not glittery like other highlighters I have used. It's a beautiful pale gold color that glides onto the skin. I find myself reaching for this highlighter every time I do my makeup and it's hard for me to chose something else.  However, I do wish the actually product had a name. It's just called the Amrezy highlighter and while I love Amra I wish she could've given a catchy name to it or something.
Yocelyn T.
My best friend gifted me this for my birthday. I had been wanting it for a long time and I absolutely love it. I use it every time I apply makeup. I use it on the inner corner of my eye on the brow bone on the check highlight and Cupid’s bow. It is so buildable so it is perfect for everyone. It can be sheer or full glam. It does not have a scent and they really thought of everything with the packaging.
👸🏽👑🏳️‍🌈RiNaa L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this highlighter and love amrezy herself ❤️❤️❤️ if you don’t have it you need it ❤️ You can wear if for a casual day or if you’re going out does not look too dramatic unless you want it to❤️ I absolutely recommend this ✨✨
Kristin F.
Chesapeake, VA
Okay so if you think this highlighter is #1 just because it just came out , you’re wrong . I bought more then one and I hope they never stop making it . It’s less then 30 bucks which is CRAZY since all the other nice highlighters are like 50z it has no glitter , just striking shimmer and it’s golden and beautiful. Great price, awesome size . I’m in love 😍
Jenna Q.
Tampa, FL
I wish I could’ve given this highlighter 5 stars, I’m really sad about it. I purchased it at ulta for $30 and said to my self this highlighter is going to be BOMB.. I mean just looking at it you think it’s going to be AMAZING. NOPE.... extremely shocked to find that when I picked my highlighter brush and ran it across the highlighter NOTHING came onto my brush or on my face. You have to press extremely hard and to me if it was a good highlighter you would not have to do that. I returned it the next day.
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold Yoooo Anastasia already got bomb ahhhh highlighter and this ish is amazing I love it 😍! Def repurchase. I recommend to anybody and everybody! Great for boys and girls! I love using it wet! I bought from Sephora! sephora.com
Vasi K.
Beaumont, TX
it’s a pretty highlighter but I’m not impressed. The texture seems nice when it you touch the product with your fingers but on the face, it actually looks like nothing special and definitely just looks like powder especially on deeper skin tones. It doesn’t melt into the skin the way I’ve heard it be described. My friend who is darker than me didn’t like it because it looked ashy on her. I didn’t like it much on me either but I can see how it might be pretty on lighter medium skin tones
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?