BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

Fazila K.
dubai, Dubai
It is 😍😍😍😍😍
Love of my life.
Its so oooo ooo oo good maan!
I look like a glazed donut!
I look like a rick persons rich wife!
Makes me feel not to die and i have hope 😭😭😭
Love it to death!!!!
And btw.. it is pricy but sooo pretty and little is a lot in this case. It glows to the gods honni!🍑🤤
Ellen L.
Brampton
Love love love this. Such a nice colour and pretty packaging. And lots of product it will last you forever! Very small flecks of shimmer so you won’t look like glitter bursted in your face. All in all a great highlighter!
jessikah C.
Saint John, NB
This Highlighter gives you such a beautiful wet looking glow to your skin 😍🙌 I haven't stopped using it since I got it 😂😂 It's so beautiful in the pan too! Such a perfect light gold shade ✨
Megan W.
Markham, ON
UGHHHHH GLOW BABY. In love with this highlighter. You can use a light hand for a subtle glow or go ham like me for a beautiful blinding highlight. The shade is perfect for all skin tones.
Abby J.
Northampton , Northampton
This is really worth the hype, especially since they don’t stock So Hollywood anymore. It’s so pigmented and it stays on all day. It applies really easily and it’s gorgeous on the skin
Mea x.
Birmingham
BEST PRODUCT IN THE WORLD
by could just tap your finger on the highlight and you could get an amazing glow!! Good for all sling and it’s a gorgeous natural looking glow! Would reccomend to others 100%Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Stefanie P.
Coquitlam, BC
5 stars isn’t enough. I want to bathe in this highlighter. Oh my goodness gracious. It gives the most beautiful glow ever, and it’s blinding. It helps me achieve full glazed donut level highlighter. I get compliments on my highlighter whenever I wear this one. I need to pick up more of this one so I never run out. If you’ve been debating getting it, send it! Go out and treat yourself to this beauty. I was hesitant to get it but I’m so beyond happy that I did.
IGGY🎀 A.
03200 81 rue Maréchal lyautey Vichy
Very good highlighter powder gold color it’s like very pigmented and shimmery nice packaging I recommended 😍 Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Kayla B.
Kirkland lake, ON
I am impressed with this highlighter. There is no fallout which I love and a little goes a long way. I am fair and so this highlighter is perfect for my skin tone. Great purchase!
Sjajna G.
I wasn't a highlighter person until I decided to give this one a try and didn't go wrong. It is a stunning highlighter and gives my face a such a nice glow and looks very natural.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!