BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Joy A.
Furn El chebak, Beirut
This highlighter is currently my favourite, i wear it all the time. The sheen is gorgeous, it’s blinding but still looks natural and It does not emphasize the texture on my skin. The packaging is also gorgeous and luxurious!
I definitely recommend it! Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Annie Y.
West Vancouver, BC
This is such a good and blinding highlighter. It is this perfect light gold that’s works really well as an everyday highlighter. One of the downfalls of this highlighters is that the highlighter gets grainy when you add water to it and dip your brush into the highlight. This is nonetheless an amazing highlighter.
Anna K.
Calgary, AB
Best highlighter ever! It is so pigmented and glowing! Amazing formula! So easy to apply and blend! Looks so beautiful for my skin tone! Love it a lot and highly recommend!
Julie F.
This highlighter is gorgeous! It has such good pigmentation, it’s crazy. The packaging is beautiful, the glow it gives makes me feel like a goddess, it lasts for a long time, the mirror is such a great bonus. Overall I have nothing really bad to say about this.
Su M.
San Juan
Hoping to love this product since everything ABH related has never dissapoinfed me. The color is just stunning, i believe it suits every skin color. For those who love a blinding finnish this seems like a must product.
Demi L.
Anastasia Beverly Hills highlight is amazing! It’s so pigmented and the glow is unreal! Most of my highlighters are from this brand and I’ve never been disappointed! They are expensive though
Nour B.
sfax

I am in love with this collaboration! I picked this up as soon as it came out on ABH’s website, along with the soft glam palette. This highlighter is SO beautiful. It looks gold in the packaging, but on the skin it ends up being a gorgeous shade of champagne that is suitable for all skin tones. The powder is unlike anything I’ve felt before. It is so smooth and compacted that it almost feels solid when you run your finger over it, but it applies like smooth liquid velvet and doesn’t texturize my skin. There is no fallout, and it gives me such a beautiful glow that is noticeable but not too extra if used with a light hand. If you love blinding highlighters, this highlighter is also for you. A little product goes a long way! I apply this using a tapered highlighter brush (spritzed with setting spray when I want my skin to be lit), and set this with spray and it lasts all day! Please excuse my Snapchat filter photo, but it’s currently the only non-blurry photo on my phone with me wearing this product.
🌟💄Antonia💄🌟 C.
Croatia
Ahhhh there isn't a word to describe how much I love this product.Woaah just see that glow.I'm in love.It looks so amazing on photos.I put this highlighter with my fingers bcs it looks better.
mars L.
Doral, FL
Its not just a highlighter.. its magic. Ohhh eeeem geeeee! That glow, that spark! I looove it! It lasts all night and I would totally recommend it. Big fan right here
kristie f.
This is such a good highlighter! It's very pretty and the colour fits my skin. I have nothing bad to say about this highlighter. I totally recommend this highlighter.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!