BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Maria L.
Queens
First time ordering and using Anastasia's highlighter, this is a very popular product that it just did not work for me. This highlighter it is just glitter, for the price I could have find the finest cosmetic glitter and use as a highlighter. I could use it mix with my body lotion as a body shimmer but who wants that on your cheeks, accentuating your pores. This was a disappointment, everyone love it maybe I got a bad batch.
Shelita R.
Brooklyn, NY
There's no secret that one of the top beauty trend products in the makeup industry are highlighters. For the past few years many brands have been releasing new highlighters to compete against each other. Nonetheless, it's nothing new to say Anastasia Beverly Hills has once again taken her product to the top of the charts with this highlighter. The Ambrezy highlighter goes on smoothly and penetrates through the skin, leaving an absolute sheen of golden glow. The is not much one needs to do to achieve a beautiful highlight, this highlight is both buildable and blendable, leaving it effortless to achieve that perfect highlight. Lastly this highlight is versatile and can be used on a variety of skin tones.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Update: I bought a backup. I haven’t been able to force myself to use other highliters. This highlighter is amazing. No harsh lines. Looks beautiful every time regardless of of if you’re going blinding or more natural.

Soooo I have a lot of Highlighters. I did not expect to be buying another for a very long time. I was intrigued with this and bought it. I LOVE IT! I don’t even want to touch my other ones now (which kind of sucks in a way because I have a lot of great ones!). You can do a lot from within look or blinding. It was harder than I expected and took more work to get it on the brush. Not bad necessarily, just different. This is right up there with my all time fav, Ofra Glow Goals. Might even take the lead. I’m finding myself paranoid that it’s LE and want to hoard them. I don’t generally love ABH Highlighters but this one is definitely a win!
Dana D.
Jackson
This highlighter is incredible. When it first came out I purchased it because of the hype. I’m a makeup artist and its prom season so I need to carry the latest and greatest. When it arrived I gave it a swipe and ohhhhh my god. It’s beautiful. So shimmery. So bright and beautiful. NO KICKBACK IN THE PAN which is amazing. It doesn’t get everywhere only on your brush. Love this highlighter best one I’ve ever used.
Taylor H.
This highlighter is so amazing! It is the perfect white gold color and I love it! It isn’t that pricey, and the forumla is just like ABH’s regular highlighter formula, which I love! I would 100% recommend to others that are looking for a beautiful highlight. This is great because it also works on a LOT of different skintones. I have seen so many POC use this and its so beautiful. ABH and Amrezy killed it with this one!
Heather C.
Bristol, TN
They had one of these left At the my local ulta store and I really wanted it. The color is amazing and this shine is awesome but I found I had to apply several coats to get the glow to really pop. Maybe it was the brush I was using, but I really like a lot of highlighter.
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
At first swatch I thought this was going to be flaring bright highliter, but as it turns out it's more buildable than anything else. When applied with a brush it gives a diffused application, unless you dampen it first. To get the most out of it, I prefer using my fingers to precisely apply and blend in. The formula is buttery smoothy while thin, it never looks chunky, and there's absolutely no glitter. An absolute dream product!
Taylor G.
Richmond, VA
This stuff is amazing. I have SO many highlighters but somehow none of them are quite like this one. I have fair skin with cool undertones and this looks beautiful on my skin. At first I was bummed that there’s only one shade, but after using it I know it would look beautiful on any skin tone. So many highlighters are claimed to compliment all skin tones- which I’ve found to be bullsh**. This is by far the most versatile highlighter I’ve seen. I love the packaging, the ripple effect and the product itself.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
I like the texture of the powder and how soft it is. It glides on the skin and gives you the most ethereal glow. It doesn’t look streaky and has the most perfect undertone for my skin tone (light medium). The only reason I give is 4 instead of 5 stars is that sometimes it can highlight your texture or any imperfections. Otherwise I think the it’s priced accordingly to the amount and the quality it provides.
Chelsea S.
Rohnert Park
This is an absolutely beautiful golden highlighter. It has a shimmery sheen that lays stunningly on the skin. You only need a couple swipes to highlight your cheekbones, so I know I won’t hit pan on this for a long time! I am a sucker for golden highlighters, especially for the summer time, and this one takes the cake! I’ll definitely be wearing this often:)
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!