BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Kelsey W.
Fieldale, VA
Absolutely LOVE this highlighter. It is for sure worth the money. Not much fall out and it’s the perfect glow. You can use just a tad and have a natural glow of build it up for that intense highlight. The prettiest gold highlighter I own. Moved to my favorites box for sure.
Stephany M.
Once this product came out I ran out and told my sister in law to purchase it for me since she works in Sephora already and gets a discount which is a plus. Once I got it I did a full face a makeup to give this a try. At first I wasn't wowed right away because you can only see the highlight when your moving to the sides. I was more like this will be a balm in your face highlight but it was half way there at first. I received a tip from my sister in law and was told to use a smaller highlighter brush . I worked amazingly. I looks like a wet glow and just amazing. I mean you do have to build it up a bit if you want  that bamm highlight glow, but I still think it's worth it. Let me know If anyone has another tip to try.
Sarah O.
Washington, DC
This has been raved about all over the internet. I gave in to the hype and purchased it. This is so beautiful! It is such a smooth highlighter and doesn't emphasize texture. The color is beautiful and compliments my skin tone. I love this product and think it is worth the price. The packaging is beautiful and even the unicarton it came in was beautiful and almost felt like velvet - which is odd for a box to feel like. It can be used light handed for a more natural look (as natural as a highlighter can look) or it can be built up to be a blinding highlight if that is your thing. Don't sleep on this - at a minimum go into sephora swatch it. It is limited edition so I would grab it if I were you.
Cindy G.
Greenville, SC
I love amrezy! She’s the most glamorous out here. This highlight represents that. I love how buildable it is. You can apply a small amount and it looks so natural and then you can go crazy and make it blinding. It literally melts into your skin.
Marissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is hands down my favorite highlight created. It goes on so nicely and GIRL let me tell you this is BLINDING. I’m all about the blinding highlight, never subtle and this got the job done. Also, it looks great on every skin tone. There’s highlights that look chalky on darker skin tones like mine (I have a very olive skin tone) but great on fairer skin. However I’ve found this to look good on all skin tones! 10/10 recommend
Melissa V.
Pacoima , CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold is probably the best highlighter out there ! It’s beautiful golden champagne color and it looks soooooo beautiful on the skin. I don’t like highlighters that have chunks of glitter in it. And this one is a pearly shimmer , it’s perfect . I think everyone should buy it !
Brittany L.
biloxi
The most gorgeous gold highlighter I have ever seen!! The color is absolutely BLINDING! I expected nothing but perfection from Amrezy! I have searched my whole life for this! It melts into the skin like butter. The more you apply the more blinding it becomes. Very gorgeous light gold that is perfect for almost any look. 10/10 would recommend. If you haven’t gotten this yet what are you waiting for?!
carla l.
Salem, OR
Wow, this is stunning.  It's too bad that it's limited edition because this is absolutely gorgeous for someone who wants a blinding highlight.  It builds up quickly without looking powdery and creates an intense glow in no time.  It can be used with a light hand to achieve a more muted look but regardless, this one is a little "extra".
Stefanie L.
San Francisco, CA
Currently my absolute favorite highlighter! I use to be a Becca lover, but they seem to shatter so easily. This one has yet to shatter on me. I love the brilliance and the way it catches light. It’s not as loose as Becca champagne pop, but it is a good replacement. It is worth a try. Use with a nice fan brush and your face will be popping!
McKenna R.
Escondido
This has been my go to highlighter every day since I got! The rave is too! This is on the top of my favorite highlighter list!! The formula isn’t like any other! It doesn’t cling to my texture on my skin! The color is so beautiful! I will continue to keep beating my face with this highlighter. I hope they keep it as a permanent product.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?