BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Justice S.
Hustonville, KY
I love this highlighter. I love the shade and pigmentation. The packaging is also very pretty. I like how it looks like sand. I honestly do not know who Amrezy is but she created a really pretty highlighter. I recommend this to anyone looking for a nice highlighter, it reminds me of Becca's Champagne pop but a little less expensive.
Nikki W.
I’m in love with this highlighter it quickly became my favorite it blends so beautiful & is an amazing shade that works on basically ever skin tone! It last long & looks flawless all day if you want to invest in a good highlighter I highly recommend this one!
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
This highlighter has given me life! I have used my fair share of highlighters and this one blew away all my expectations! It has a golden undertone that isn't to overpowering so fair skin complexions can wear this and not worry about it being to dark for their skin tone!
Can only say amazing things about this product!
Kailei P.
The packaging is beautiful and the waves are really enticing! The product is really packed in there though so I really need to work it with my brush. Once I do get it on my brush application is a breeze and the tone looks beautiful on my olive skin. If you have medium olive undertones the gold fits well!
Sara K.
Bangor, PA
Oh where to begin...this is GORGEOUS. I’ll say it did take a little trial and error to find the right birch to use with this to get that really blinding glow. I found a flimsier fan brush or a really floppy highlight brush really helps pack that punch. I can’t wait to get a little tanner and use this everyday!
Natalie D.
Salinas
I LOVED THIS PRODUCT !! I used this highlight after I applied my full face of makeup. It applied on great with every look I did. This product blended very nicely onto my skin. I would definitely buy this product again !
Grace A.
Amazing! A little goes a long way. The color payoff is like no other. Has little to no fallout. It’s a buildable highlights and versatile. Great shimmer finish that leaves you looking flawless. My new HG Highlighter!
Chastity C.
Fresno, CA
This highlighter is literally perfect. It can be a little dusty if you used the wrong brush. I really like how buildable it is so you can use it no matter what kind of glow you're looking for. You really can't do any wrong with this color. It's the perfect gold and the perfect consistency. I love it.
Emileigh B.
Northport, AL
the most beautiful highlight ever! honestly looks wet on the skin and not like chunky glitter at all. it looks like a glow from within and doesn't leave a grey cast on light skin tones! anastasia never disappoints with a popping highlight but this highlight is out of this world !! Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Karen K.
Obsessed with this highlighter! It's super pigmented, it has no fall out, it is build able and it looks great on! Definitely lives up to the hype. it contains a lot of product for your money. I thought I had enough highlighters and tried to convince myself I didn't need it but i got it anyways
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?