BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
  • Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
Lily L.
Chicago
When taking pictures, make sure you add flash for the amazing glow that will come to your face. This highlighter is long-lasting. I have tried many highlighters, but ABH has won against everyone else in this product.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is my favorite highlighter on the market! It’s so pretty for summer, it has a dewy glow and makes my makeup look so flawless! It’s so buttery and pigmented and easy to apply and blend and it has literally no fallout!
member-9cf7c9291
This is a good one . Goes on so so good . Soooo much glow ! Lasts alll day .And a very pretty color . I’m also obsessed with how it looks before you even use it . So pretty you don’t even want to touch it !
Taylor B.
Carterville
I absolutely love love love this highlighter!! It’s a gold champagne color and it looks beautiful, so pigmented and it should work on any skin tone. There are no cons, I would definitely recommend it to other people
Abby R.
Boise
one of my go to highlighters. consistently beautiful, and I think the price point is really fair. it gives a perfect golden sheen finish and is so easy to apply/blend out. I would buy it again but I don’t think I’ll ever need too because this will last me forever the pan size is so big.
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
LOVE this highlighter so much! Looks beautiful on the skin! Very pigmented but at the same token can be sheer if you want it to be! Lasts all day, and looks as beautiful as it did when you applied it! I would highly recommend!!
Dani S.
Aiken, SC
Best highlighter of all time. NEVER looks chunky or glittery. Works on every skin tone! It can look very natural with a light hand and loosely packed brush or very pigmented with a damp beauty blender or more densely packed brush. I use it almost daily.
Erin G.
Yaaaaaaaas Anastasia Beverly Hills! This is my all time favorite highlighter! It looks good on every skin tone and just leaves you with the prettiest highlight. I wish this wasn’t limited addition! I need it always!
Summer B.
I got this today and was so excited to try it out! It is absolutely the most beautiful, natural, intense, and wet looking highlighter!! I'm so sad that this is limited edition and hope that they make it permanent!
Grayson C.
By far, if not the best, one of the best highlighters I have every used! It is so wet and beautiful on the cheek. It suits so many skin tones as well! You can make this highlight look subtle, or blinding in 2 seconds!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?

back