BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Makaylah C.
Conception Bay South, NL
this highlighter is hands down the best i have ever owned or tested.
i have medium to dark toned skin and i’ve always looked for a nice golden highlight that actually looked nice on the skin, i am a fan of dewy makeup looks and this just 100% topped it off, i will never stop buying this!!!
Joanna S.
Carlingford
Such an amazing blinding highlighter which makes you glow to the Gods! Has a stunning gold shine which can be seen from miles away. Doesn't make your skin look rough and has a beautiful finish. This product is beautiful and has never faulted me. I definitely recommend it to others!
Andrea G.
The best highlighter in my opinion! Great for many different skin tones and looks beautiful and wet on the skin, perfect for a summer glow! This is a hit and you get a good amount of product for the money! Recommend 100% !
Fahmida H.
London
This is the most shining, blinding, fantastic highlighter i ahve ever had the pleasure to come across. It applies smoothhhhhh and does not need to many applications because one time is blinding enought. It is my o to highlighter and i just love all hgihlighters so this one is a must!
Lauren F.
Sydney
The packaging is stunning, it’s sleek and compact and the pattern on the pan is gorgeous. It’s incredibly pigmented with this beautiful light gold shine. This is one highlighter that lasts hours on me and I’m devastated it’s limited edition because everyone needs this in their life
Menna K.
What is this!! What kind of beautiful magic is this! This is perfection in a pan. The formula is amazing. It has ZERO fall out. Blends like a dream and has the most beautiful universal golden highlighter color. I love it!
Freya R.
Southampton
Wow! This highlighter is amazing, it’s blinding! The only downside to this is that it doesn’t blend as easily as I thought, the pattern is absolutely gorgeous! The price is reasonable, maybe a little bit over priced but I would recommend to anyone with a slightly darker skin tone.
Larissa J.
I'm obsessed, and I absolutely love this highlight. It is blinding without being glittery or chunky. The golden color is spot on, it isn't too yellow, or too peach and it goes with nearly every makeup look. It is a natural enough color for me to wear to work, but also has enough pop to wear out at night. Found my new favorite :)
Madison V.
Kitchener
This is such a beautiful highlighter. The packaging just feels really luxurious and the shade is beautiful and I think can suit almost any skintone. I have really fair skin and it’s the highlighter isn’t quite as light as I like, but looks beautiful if I layer it overtop of a lighter highlighter. I can still wear it on its own too but looks more blinding if I put it over a lighter colour!
Frida H.
Omg! That glow tho!!! This is a highlighter to live for I love it and it shines so beautifully! And I’m not the only one that loves this but also people that have seen me using this highlighter always ask what highlighter I’m wearing! This highlighter can make someone blind
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!