BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
  • What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Brittany D.
This is stunning! It's so buttery and smooth without needing to use a lot of product. The colour is also beautiful, I just wish I was a little bit more tan and this would be the perfect shade for me. I think everyone would love this. Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
I pretty much only bought this because of all the hype on Instagram. I’m not completely obsessed with it, but it is pretty. And I do like it. I am very fair in complexion and I find that I can’t build it up to be too intense or it looks a little wonky on me. I do however like it a lot with a light hand. The packaging is gorgeous and aesthetically it’s PERFECT! I mean those waves are just too good! I’m glad I picked it up, but I don’t think it’s a must have in my opinion. Instagram: @ samsmakeupaddiction
Aliyah M.
Omg this highlight is giving me life😍😍😍 I don't normally spend loads of money on highlighters but with the reviews on this I had to give it a go myself and it's deffo worth the hype! The pigmentation and finish is absolutely stunning and the packaging is so sleek looking with a generous sized mirror.
Alexandra T.
Brasov
Absolutely stunning! Anastasia, Norvina and Amra did an amazing job! I think this is the best highlighter on the market right now! It's creamy, delicious, buttery, not powdery at all! It's so beaming and it compliments all skin tones. I highly recommend it! Fabulous! If you want to glow like no joke, this it's for you!
Vicky S.
Carmarthen
My favourite highlighter! It’s so pigmented and such a pretty gold shade on the skin. It would be perfect for summer or a night out. It works well on my skin, I have combination skin. I don’t even care about the price because it really is a stunning highlighter and I would recommend it to anyone!
Makaylah C.
Conception Bay South, NL
this highlighter is hands down the best i have ever owned or tested.
i have medium to dark toned skin and i’ve always looked for a nice golden highlight that actually looked nice on the skin, i am a fan of dewy makeup looks and this just 100% topped it off, i will never stop buying this!!!
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
Beautiful highlighter. The texture is like nothing I own. It goes on so great, blends right into my skin. Doesn't show any of my texture. Its buildable to blinding. I thought it might be to hold on my skin but no looks beautiful (I think) even bought one for my sister in law. She loves it also.
Joanna S.
Carlingford
Such an amazing blinding highlighter which makes you glow to the Gods! Has a stunning gold shine which can be seen from miles away. Doesn't make your skin look rough and has a beautiful finish. This product is beautiful and has never faulted me. I definitely recommend it to others!
Andrea G.
The best highlighter in my opinion! Great for many different skin tones and looks beautiful and wet on the skin, perfect for a summer glow! This is a hit and you get a good amount of product for the money! Recommend 100% !
Fahmida H.
London
This is the most shining, blinding, fantastic highlighter i ahve ever had the pleasure to come across. It applies smoothhhhhh and does not need to many applications because one time is blinding enought. It is my o to highlighter and i just love all hgihlighters so this one is a must!
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!