BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I like the pretty cover packaging hold your highlighter i...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
  • When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...1 Answers
emily c.
Beautiful blinding highlight very easy to apply with a creamy consistency shimmery finish great for both oily and dry skin my all time favorite and it’s great for all skin colors i would recommend to everyone
Viviana S.
brownsville, TX
I love this!! The color is perfect for my skin tone without accentuating my jumbo pores lmao! Applied dry it looks great and applied with a little setting spray makes it blinding!
Shae S.
Knoxville, TN
Literally the most beautiful highlighter ever!! I have so many highlighters and the only ones I see myself constantly reaching for is this and BECCA’s champagne pop. So beautiful!
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
Giirrrlllllll!!!! If there's still some left. Go get it this is on my vanity. My go to. Omg! So beautiful. In the pan. On your face. On your body! You can make it subtle. Or BAM!!!
🖤 V.
I like this highlighter. However I don’t love it because on me it comes off very light almost like a pale nude highlight. Very blingy but not the gold pop I expected, since it was advertised that way. Still I wear it a lot.
Priscilla R.
This hilighter is impressive and defiant a show stopper! I think it is nice for every day but for some a night out because the pigment is amazing and super powerful! It shows up exactly how the color looks!
Sara S.
Yulee, FL
If you didn’t snag this while it was available you are definitely missing out! This highlighter is blinding in the most beautiful ways possible, and even works for my pale skin tone to more people of color as well!
Carla Y.
Brockton, MA
I got it and I love it it’s a subtle glow but you can bulid it up I definitely will be using it more I love that that’s no fallout and it’s not powdery it’s such a gorgeous color
Dani M.
Mesquite , TX
This has been by far my favorite highlight of all time. It has been my go to this summer I put on foundation,concealer, bronzer, mascara and this highlighter and I feel amazing!!
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I purchased this at Sephora as soon as it was available. I’ve been so impressed with ABH powder products; especially, their eyeshadows, so I had to have it. It’s “very” pigmented to say the least and I need to be careful when applying it on my mature skin. Some highlighters accentuate my lines if I’m too heavy handed when applying. It is buttery and does blend easily into the skin. It truly reminds me of “Rodeo Drive” by Ofra, but I feel that I can control the color with this one a bit better. It’s not for the subtle faint of heart for sure; however, as stated, a light hand can control the “beam!” I probably wouldn’t buy this one again because it can be a bit blinding. Overall, it’s a good value, a good product, and because of the huge pan, will last a long time!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?

Sephora