BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mariana L.
Gastonia
This my new FAVORITE highlighter... it makes my skin look AMAZING! I mean what could we expect from ABHxAMREZY other than greatness! It’s so natural if you just add a teeny bit but when you build it up it’s the most blinding but yet natural highlight I have ever owned. It’s hard to explain but so worth it! I would order your before they sell out!
Stacey M.
The Amrezy by Anastasia of Beverly Hills Highlighter is match made in heaven. The texture is fine and doesn’t have chunky pieces of glitter. This highlighter is a great mixture of gold and silver that gorgeous on a wide variety of skin tones. Most highlighters can go ashen in warmer skin tones, but this one hasn’t failed me yet. My only complaint is that it’s limited edition!! All good things in moderation!
Alexis M.
I was a little hesitant at first to purchase this highlight because I have light/fair skin. I started seeing reviews from people with similar skin tones as me and it worked for them so I had to give it a try. I received mine a couple of days ago and it’s gorgeous. It does not look too dark on my skin. The packaging is beautiful and I love anything ABH so I was so happy to have this work for my skin tone. Definitely recommend purchasing ❤️
shameena m.
Richmond Hill, NY
One of the best highlighter I’ve purchased so far, I’ve seen it all over Instagram and at first I was like whatever I’m not going to get it but when I saw pictures and videos about it and more people raving about it,I was like girl you better this highlighter. And it was the best thing I’ve done 😂 it’s literally my everyday use since of got it😍
Kimberly H.
Woodbury
I LOVE this highlighter. I was nervous at first because I am very fair and sometimes gold highlighter can be a little too much for me. Thus applies evenly and smoothly and just brightens up the face. I have seen Peele with numerous different skin tones and skin types wear this and it is universally flattering. I feel like there is so much product I'll never hit pan. It's a great highlighter for a very fair price that will last forever.
Pam M.
Puyallup, WA
I am so in love with this Highlighter, it is unreal. First off I almost didn't want to use it because it looks so beautiful. The pigment is amazing and the glow, I can't describe. A little goes a long way. I over did it today. Hands down, I'm in love! 😍😍😍😍😍 Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
I just bought this and OH MY LORD!! I love this. I originally didn't want to buy it afraid it would look terrible on my pale skin that after several swatches from going to Ulta for other things I finally caved in. It actually looks amazing on my skin! I couldn't believe it. Naturally, gold highlights don't look right on me but not going overboard with this highlight and it looks amazing on me. It's a beautiful highlight.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
OMG OMG OMG I JUST GOT THIS FOR MY BIRTHDAY ONLINE AT SEPHORA. I BEEN WANTING IT FOR THE LONGEST SINCE IT CAME OUT I SEEN GREAT REVIEWS ON IT AND THE PACKAGING WAS SOO EYE CATCHING SO I FINALLY GOT IT IN MARCH AND I BEEN OBSESSED WITH IT. THAT GLOW IS RIDICULOUS GORGEOUS AND I HAVE A WEAKNESS FOR HIGHLIGHTERS BUT THIS WAS IS BEAUTIFUL I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE U WONT BE DISAPPOINTED AND FORSURE GET UR MONEYS WORTH.. THE PACKAGING IS ALSO GOALS💃💕😍😍❤
blia s.
Marion, NC
When I buy a highlighter it takes a lot for me to want it, although it is pigmented it doesn’t show a bad cast. It blends easily and melts into the skin. It looks almost shimmery but without the shimmer. It’s really hard to explain. It is a subtle highlighter, but it catches the light so nicely. Plus, I’m not one to throw on a highlighter to look like the tin man. I will say that if you have texture I think this will emphasize that.
Maria L.
Queens
First time ordering and using Anastasia's highlighter, this is a very popular product that it just did not work for me. This highlighter it is just glitter, for the price I could have find the finest cosmetic glitter and use as a highlighter. I could use it mix with my body lotion as a body shimmer but who wants that on your cheeks, accentuating your pores. This was a disappointment, everyone love it maybe I got a bad batch.
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!