BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...1 Answers
  • What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u wh...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
M M.
This is a beautiful gold highlighter which looks amazing on so many skintones (neutral, warm, cool and everything in between). Anastasia's highlighters are always highly pigmented and this one's no exception. This highlighter gives the most beautiful gold glow which surely makes you stand out in crowd. Although I feel that similar gold shaded highlighters are already in the market so this one's definitely not something unique and you can get even better highlighters in the same price range or less.
Taiba M.
jeddah, west
My favorite highlighter for ever ❤️it is so beautiful 😍 the color is work for all skin color , I love the color of the highlighter on my dark skin Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Sofie L.
Really beautyfull highlighter, it is really intense and has a champaine to light gold White ish colour, it sits verry pretty on the skin. It is verry versetile it Can be suddle but Can be build up to a blinding highlight, it is a little glittery but depends on the lighting. I would recomend this to anyone who likes a Golden highlight. It is gourgeus. The foto has no filter on it.
Radha🌻 D.
Doral, FL
The color is the perfect gold. The finish is metallic and versatile. For a subdued glow, I brush a bit of highlighter over my foundation and powder. Pro tip: for a mega intense glow, I apply it directly over foundation so that it sticks better to my skin, sometimes layering it. Applying it with my finger works as well. The glitter is super fine, no chunks in sight. It stays for at least 8h on my oily skin. Unlike the ABH Glow Kits, this highlighting powder is easy to carry around because it is small. The packaging is long-nails friendly. The shape of the product in the pan is pleasing to the eye. A big 10 for ABH! We want more colors - perhaps a rose gold?✨✨✨✨😍
Zahra T.
['Port Moody', ''], BC
***FIRST IMPRESSION***

I personally felt convinced when watching youtubers and also just being able to swatch it on my hand. ABH has been my #1 when it comes to highlighters but I'm actually somewhat disappointed in this one. I don't know if it's just the first time use that makes me feel this way or what. I didn't feel it was as pigmented or blinding as it has been put out.
I'll have to use it a few more times to see how I feel about it.
Sammi K.
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER!!! I have very light skin, I’m pretty much the first to third shade in most foundations and concealers, that’s how light I am. I have a neutral undertone and this highlighter honestly would look good on all skin tones. I bought like 3 of them and got one in PR and I am in love with it! It’s such a blinding gold highlighter and it lasts all day on the skin! Of course I had to buy more than 1 because it’s so pretty and I use it literally everyday. I totally recommend this to anyone who loves highlighters like me, get it because it’s limited edition and everyone is loving it! Here’s some pictures of the product and swatches with/without flash!
Amelia R.
This is my new favourite highlighter of all time!! The packaging is absolutely beautiful, and so is the product inside. I really love the shade and I know that it would be beautiful on pretty much any skin tone. It’s so versatile for so many people! It makes my skin look wet but in a good way! I haven’t reached for any other highlight since I got this one. It is a bit pricey compared to others, but it’s 100% worth the money.
Suzie H.
This highlighter is very impressive. It is extremely blinding. You can highlight to the gods or you can have a dusted look. It stayed on all day and is great for all skin types. At first I didn’t want to touch it because it looked so pretty in the packaging. Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Ri♡er L.
Thorold, ON
This is like no other highlight I've ever tried. If you swatch it, it feels incredibly dry, but your finger will be covered in a reflective layer of pure gold. I wouldn't even call it gold, it is like a white gold that suits ANY skin tone....yes......ANY SKIN TONE. When it's on my face, it almost seems to reflect the colour of the light around me. Like I was sitting in front of the window on a sunny day and it reflected the bright blue sky (no my face wasn't blue but you could tell it was reflecting based on what was around me) which is basically what you want in a hoghlight to look the most natural, like if your face gets oily it just reflects the light that is naturally occurring around you. Am I making any sense? Probably not.. Oh and there's absolutely no fallout. At all. Like even if you tried to get fallout. None. I wish I could give this 6 stars tbh...
Carissa M.
Oshawa, ON
I bought this highlighter on a whim when online shopping as I saw it was limited edition. ABH never disappoints me with their amazing highlighters and this one has easily become my new favourite! The formula is pigmented and a beautiful golden shade to match all skin tones. It's a light feeling powder, while being buildable to allow for the ultimate glow! Try adding to the inner corners of your eyes for extra pop!
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?
Lee-Anna T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I want this!!!! Is it only available online?
Robyn B.
Salterhebble, Halifax
How is this highlighter on fair skin tones? It looks so beautiful but i don’t want to purchase if it’ll be too dark like most highlighters on me!