BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Eimeren S.
Oxnard, CA
I really like this because you can make the high light really subtle or it can be like aliens can see it from their planet! I want to say it’s more for light skin to medium skin tones because on darker complexions it looks a little too white (tried it on my friend with a deep complexion)
emily c.
Beautiful blinding highlight very easy to apply with a creamy consistency shimmery finish great for both oily and dry skin my all time favorite and it’s great for all skin colors i would recommend to everyone
Sareena O.
Friendswood , TX
This highlights looks very nice on the skin and can be applied wet for an even more intense metallic look. It’s sort of a light gold leaning champagne color and it lasts very well.
Ashten N.
Webster, Tx
Giirrrlllllll!!!! If there's still some left. Go get it this is on my vanity. My go to. Omg! So beautiful. In the pan. On your face. On your body! You can make it subtle. Or BAM!!!
Shae S.
Knoxville, TN
Literally the most beautiful highlighter ever!! I have so many highlighters and the only ones I see myself constantly reaching for is this and BECCA’s champagne pop. So beautiful!
🖤 V.
I like this highlighter. However I don’t love it because on me it comes off very light almost like a pale nude highlight. Very blingy but not the gold pop I expected, since it was advertised that way. Still I wear it a lot.
Viviana S.
brownsville, TX
I love this!! The color is perfect for my skin tone without accentuating my jumbo pores lmao! Applied dry it looks great and applied with a little setting spray makes it blinding!
Sara S.
Yulee, FL
If you didn’t snag this while it was available you are definitely missing out! This highlighter is blinding in the most beautiful ways possible, and even works for my pale skin tone to more people of color as well!
Brooklyn M.
united states
Stunning
Blinding
Gorgeous
3 words I would use to describe this highlighter. Its a little pricey but its ABH what can u expect lol. Hope they come out with other shades in the future
Dani M.
Mesquite , TX
This has been by far my favorite highlight of all time. It has been my go to this summer I put on foundation,concealer, bronzer, mascara and this highlighter and I feel amazing!!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?