BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits o...10 Answers
Yashira L.
Florida
This Highliter is bomb one of my all time favorite highliters its so silky and aoft to the touch and just glides on and THAT GLOW GIRL!!! is amazing also Last all day. I highly recommend this one .
Ashley J.
Amarillo, TX
The most blinding and pigmented highlighter i own! It’s buildable to your desired glow. You can dim it down or build it up for the ultimate glow. Although, a little goes a long way! 10/10 recommend for all the glowing goddesses!
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
1,019 reviews
My one favorite highlighters I would buy again and will stock up because it is a limited highlighter great shimmery finish for all skin types just spray a little setting spray for intense highlight
Arlene P.
IT IS EVERYTHING!!!my favorite only one I use right now and if it wasn’t limited edition I would purchase another one the pigmentation on this highlight is amazing
Brook E.
temple
I would recommend this product. This highlight stays on for a very long time. One of the best high lights I have used before. Very dramatic as well. So if you like you highlight to show and stand out this is the product for you.
Trinity D.
I really don't know how this would look but I want to try it I've been stuck in other brands for highlighters and I have never tried a highlighter from Anastasia.
haley H.
Monroe
Holy Highlight. This highlight is everything. I live for a beautiful gold highlight, and this exceeds every expectation. It is so pigmented and blinding without being dry and flakey. I am in love and this is my go to highlight.
Emmy C.
This highlighter is amazing. I usually don’t gravitate directly to powders because I usually prefer liquid or stick but this is amazing. I apply it with the Fenton cheek hugging brush and it looks gorgeous. I highly recommend.
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
The hype about this product was so real, I was super excited to get this. It’s just not as high shine & pigmented as the hype made it out to be. It’s a nice subtle highlight, but not blinding like so many gurus made it out to be.
Kayla E.
Electra, TX
My favorite highlighter! It is beautiful on all skin types. You don’t have to put down a base to make it pop because it pops on its own! It lasts all day! Seriously this highlighter is amazing!!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Hey, I’d love to see if this really works and increases our chances of receiving VoxBoxes! Also, it’s a fun way of getting to know each other ❤️ Just answer each question separately in the comments, then like other people’s comments 💜 What was the first makeup product you brought? When did you start wearing makeup? What’s your favourite makeup brand? Where do you shop the most? What makeup product could you not live without? Who’s your favourite beauty influencer(s)? What one makeup product would you recommend? Lip gloss or lip stick? Eyeliner or eyeshadow? Matte or Dewy foundation? Drugstore or high end? Hopefully this works and good luck to everyone!! 💕💕💕💕💕
Sajia S.
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?