BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
  • I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
meghan F.
Wow wow wow. This is the highlight of all highlights!! You can really build this up for. Glow you can see from outer space or keep it simple and subtle
Judy Y.
San Francisco, CA
MUST HAVE HIGHLIGHTER! Anastasia is known for having amazing highlights, but this specific color is to die for. I highly recommend this for any skin tone. For an intense glow, use a slightly dense highlighting brush (fan brushes don’t pick up the product well because it has a baked formula that is pressed into the pan harder).
Grace L.
Midwest City
Absolutely stunning! I love the wet look it leaves just gives my skin a healthy glow. I have repurchased a second one just so i have it when I run out.
Tina S.
Best highlight yet, and wonderful price point. Gives a great glow and buildable without looking cakey or patchy. 😍😍😍😍 Check the nose and Cupid's bow
Kash K.
Philadelphia , PA
Amrezy got Me gleamin ✨ but not in an obnoxious way. The glow in intense but like not too intense and the glow lasts all day. It gives your skin life
Judyth H.
My absolute favorite highlighter! The only one I’ve used since it was released. It is super nice and pigmented and the color is absolutely wonderful.
Lajuan W.
This is the only highlighter I use currently a BEAUTIFUL when I tell you. Its easy to blend. It’s a pigmented to sheer highlight. Good for comb skin
Dakota S.
This highlighter is so high quality, blinding, creamy and amazing! It glides on with blinding results and so smooth! It isn’t chunky and just amazing
Nicole M.
My newest addition to my collection and I have used it everyday since I bought it. The highlight is blinding and that's always what I'm looking for.
Lindsay S.
Woodbridge, NJ
5 stars and more! This highlighter is GORGEOUS! it is so pigmented and gives such a beautiful glow. Abh and Amrezy did a fantastic job with this one
Sajia S.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?