BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Stephanie M.
Lakeland, FL
My favorite highlighter. It’s such a beautiful gold highlight. It’s so blinding and looks good with no foundation on. There’s zero kick up with this product. It is hands down my favorite highlighter.
Jazmin J.
el paso
I’ve heard so many good things about this highlight I’ve heard that it works for any type of skin and it is easy to apply and blend it gives you that extra touch with all the shimmer it has and I really recommend it
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
all i can say about this highlighter is wow! it's so beautiful and such a perfect shade to give a natural and stunning glow! it will look amazing on any skin tone and i am so in love this this!
Ashley C.
Absolutely loveeee!!! So pretty and you only need a little bit to make a difference. Blends well but i would only recommend for younger skin. I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to friends and family!
Jessica M.
waterburg ct
I love this highlighter!! Whether I’m doing a full slay face or a natural look this is the perfect color. Very creamy! Perfect amount of shimmer. I have extremely oily skin and it last all day! 10 out of 10 stars!
kylie m.
Norfolk
Highlight has got to be my favorite thing to do when i put on makeup. i have always liked Anastasia and their products. they never seem to fail most!! this color is absolutely beautiful and i would buy it any day.
Christine W.
Amherst, NY
BEAUTIFUL! This is a stunning highlight. I absolutely love it. It’s pigmented and can be built up. It’s shimmery but not glittery. I use this often and love it. I would def buy it again
Hailey L.
This is an amazing product and is a great blinding highlight I recommend this product is your looking for a blinding highlighter it has a gold under town and I will be purchasing this in the near future once again
Liz T.
Los Angeles, CA
BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER. I LOVE THIS BRAND AND THEIR PRODUCTS. I FEEL SO BLESSED WEARING IT. I LOOK LIKE A GODDESS AND IT MAKES ME SHINE. GOD BLESS ANASTASIA AND THEIR MAGICAL POWERS!!!!
Devin B.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!! I could rave ALL DAY about why it’s so amazing. I love the gold hint it gives my makeup looks and it’s extremely pigmented!! I definitely got my money’s worth!
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?