BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• When does this getting taken down and is it worth the mon...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
Yashira L.
Florida
This Highliter is bomb one of my all time favorite highliters its so silky and aoft to the touch and just glides on and THAT GLOW GIRL!!! is amazing also Last all day. I highly recommend this one .
haley H.
Monroe
Holy Highlight. This highlight is everything. I live for a beautiful gold highlight, and this exceeds every expectation. It is so pigmented and blinding without being dry and flakey. I am in love and this is my go to highlight.
Jess F.
This highlight is everything. It is so pale skin friendly. A gorgeous shade of gold that can be blended down for a more natural glow or liked on for a blinding look. Love it! My go to highlight.
Alyssa R.
Easley, SC
The hype about this product was so real, I was super excited to get this. It’s just not as high shine & pigmented as the hype made it out to be. It’s a nice subtle highlight, but not blinding like so many gurus made it out to be.
Emmy C.
This highlighter is amazing. I usually don’t gravitate directly to powders because I usually prefer liquid or stick but this is amazing. I apply it with the Fenton cheek hugging brush and it looks gorgeous. I highly recommend.
Susan Y.
Lakewood , CA
Absolutely stunning highlighter I’ve got a ton of highlighters, didn’t need this but I’m sure glad I purchased it! It’s so smooth and bright, great for any types of skin!! Would highly recommend!
Melissa r.
Capac, MI
This highlight is absolutely beautiful on all skin tones! I was a bit worried because I'm very fair but this is still beautiful on me. It lasts all day and does not accentuate any texture or pores.
Ashley K.
Derby, KS
Love this highlighter! As a girl with very fair skin and very picky about highlighters this is my number 1 and I wear it everyday! DoesnT emphasize texture and great price! I definitely recommend.
Kelly V.
Oakdale, MN
I love this highlighter ! Anyone should definitely have this ! I recommend it so so much. It gives a really good glow, very pigmented !!! I love the how it’s packed !! I would definitely buy it again , because it’s very good!
Jasmin J.
Buffalo
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this highlighter for my best friend’s birthday, and I had to buy one for myself. It’s a gorgeous shimmer that’s just subtle enough for every day. I actually apply it with a fluffy eye shadow brush for maximum impact.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing, MI
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?