BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julie V.
Alice, TX
This highlighter is literally everything!! My friend let me try hers and omg I'm in love with it. I did not want to stop applying it. I need to get my hands on one for myself. Highlight is definitely popping when your using it!!😍😍✨✨✨
Madison K.
Altoona, PA
Absolutely amazing and stunning! Creamy texture and a gleam that really shows! I have a hard time getting highlights to show up on my skin and this one definitely shows!
Lizette R.
Dearborn, MI
Oooooo I’ve heard so much about this highlight I’ve also seen a couple of friends with us on and I am speechless I can see the glow from a mile away, it is such a good product from just the look of it
Devon R.
South Hadley, MA
This highlighter is so versatile! Not to mention you get SOOO much product for your money. I’ve applied this with my hands, a fan brush, and the tried and true Anastasia highlighter brush!
Ally S.
This highlighter/ illuminator is heaven! Seriously a goddess blend. It gives you such a gorgeous glow and it can be subtle or you can get some serious strobe with it. Highly recommend this product and brand!! Anastasia ftw! A plus plus plus.
Isabel R.
Bronx, NY
This highlight is soooo bomb makes you look so glowy and it feels so soft and wet but it is not wet at all!! Definitely recommend, it is long lasting all day and very pigmented
Jessica R.
Stroudsburg, PA
The Anastasia Beverly Hills amerzy Highlight is absolutely gorgeous it is soft buttery and super Pigmented It is so stunning on many different skin tones absolutely worth the buy
Yesenia R.
This is a really beautiful highlighter. Im very particular when it comes to highlight. I prefer it to look natural rather than "blinding". However, that usually means its not as intense. This is perfect! It's right in the middle. Super soft to the touch when swatching. Product packaging and the way its pressed to look like waves in sand is absolutely stunning.
Roger O.
Los Angeles
Gorgeous Highlighter. Received it in PR and I haven’t stopped using it. It looks gorgeous on light and darker skin. This highlighter goes from 0 to 100 real quick so be careful!
Maria R.
This is the only highlighter you will ever need in your life! Its such a beautiful gold shade with a flat finish no glitter ✨ its not ashy gold like some highlighters I’ve used such as Jeffree Star Skin Frost in king tut. And a huge plus is that it looks amazing on every skin tone 😍
Sajia S.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?