BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I need a highlighter. Any suggestions both high end and d...12 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Taylor C.
Woodstock
This highlighter is honestly incredible. It's my favorite high end highlighter ever! It looks like you're not picking up a lot on your brush but oooo girl it doesnt take a lot to blind the haters which is what this does! It's a very universal shade and it doesn't emphasize texture! Plus the packaging is everything!!
Careline V.
San Juan
This formula is super buttery to the point that it makes you happy from just swatching it. It’s blinding without being overly shimmery. The tone of golden could suit a lot of skin tones. It’s not too Golden nor too orange is a great balance. The packaging feels really good and it has some really cute decorating elements. Completely in love
Reigh D.
Knoxville, TN
My all time favorite highlighter. I have extremely fair skin and it shows up beautifully on my skin and I know it is even more beautiful on darker skin tones. It’s not a glitter highlighter it’s got the perfect amount of fine shimmer to be stunning on absolutely anybody and everybody. It’s extremely pigmented and it feels really dry when you touch it but it shows up with any brush on 1 dip. Beyond worth the $28 I paid for it!!!
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
OMG OMG OMG I JUST GOT THIS FOR MY BIRTHDAY ONLINE AT SEPHORA. I BEEN WANTING IT FOR THE LONGEST SINCE IT CAME OUT I SEEN GREAT REVIEWS ON IT AND THE PACKAGING WAS SOO EYE CATCHING SO I FINALLY GOT IT IN MARCH AND I BEEN OBSESSED WITH IT. THAT GLOW IS RIDICULOUS GORGEOUS AND I HAVE A WEAKNESS FOR HIGHLIGHTERS BUT THIS WAS IS BEAUTIFUL I RECOMMEND THIS TO EVERYONE U WONT BE DISAPPOINTED AND FORSURE GET UR MONEYS WORTH.. THE PACKAGING IS ALSO GOALS💃💕😍😍❤
Maria L.
Corona, NY
First time ordering and using Anastasia's highlighter, this is a very popular product that it just did not work for me. This highlighter it is just glitter, for the price I could have find the finest cosmetic glitter and use as a highlighter. I could use it mix with my body lotion as a body shimmer but who wants that on your cheeks, accentuating your pores. This was a disappointment, everyone love it maybe I got a bad batch.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Update: I bought a backup. I haven’t been able to force myself to use other highliters. This highlighter is amazing. No harsh lines. Looks beautiful every time regardless of of if you’re going blinding or more natural.

Soooo I have a lot of Highlighters. I did not expect to be buying another for a very long time. I was intrigued with this and bought it. I LOVE IT! I don’t even want to touch my other ones now (which kind of sucks in a way because I have a lot of great ones!). You can do a lot from within look or blinding. It was harder than I expected and took more work to get it on the brush. Not bad necessarily, just different. This is right up there with my all time fav, Ofra Glow Goals. Might even take the lead. I’m finding myself paranoid that it’s LE and want to hoard them. I don’t generally love ABH Highlighters but this one is definitely a win!
Rachel F.
Royal
My friends got me into this highlighter and so did beauty gurus. I was very worried about the product being glittery instead of blinding and it was BLINDING. If you are looking for a subtle highlighter, this is not for you. This is a beautiful highlighter for all skin tones, I’m very pale and it doesn’t leave a cast on my foundation. It’s kinda pricey but you get a lot of product and it’s very high quality. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.
Shelita R.
Brooklyn, NY
There's no secret that one of the top beauty trend products in the makeup industry are highlighters. For the past few years many brands have been releasing new highlighters to compete against each other. Nonetheless, it's nothing new to say Anastasia Beverly Hills has once again taken her product to the top of the charts with this highlighter. The Ambrezy highlighter goes on smoothly and penetrates through the skin, leaving an absolute sheen of golden glow. The is not much one needs to do to achieve a beautiful highlight, this highlight is both buildable and blendable, leaving it effortless to achieve that perfect highlight. Lastly this highlight is versatile and can be used on a variety of skin tones.
Alysa B.
I would give this more stars if I could. Amra and Anastasia have really outdone themselves with the quality and texture of this highlighter! Some of the major benefits include no fallout, a fairly universal color, the ability to intensify it to your liking, and of course, the glow being naturally sunkissed and not exaggerating the skin texture one bit. I’m absolutely obsessed with the way this glides on and allows for a lot of room to work with it! I use it on my browbone, inner corner, cheeks, and a bit on the forehead to make myself look dewy and radiant!
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
OMG I have been waiting forever to leave a review for this FANTABULOUS highlighter! I mean what can I say other than the glow it puts off is POPPIN! It’s a very light gold highlight with very fine and small glitters , not chunky as everyone expected! The packaging is so chic and luxurious! This is a very pigmented highlighter! I believe it looks amazing on all skin tones. The whole wave effect on the highlighter is ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING!!!!! This highlighter is so creamy , it is not flaky or chalky. I mainly apply the highlight with a “packer” brush as some may call it. I do not use a fan brush because fan brushes suck... I am STRAIGHT UP OBSESSED with this. Anastasia Beverly Hills and Amrezy really creates such a wonderful highlighter and I love this collaboration. I highly recommend this highlighter!!! It only retails for $28 on the abh website , ulta or Sephora.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Ida-Maria_Aalto A.
helsinki
Does this shade suit people with fair skin?