BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #1 in Highlighter

• I like the pretty cover packaging hold your highlighter i...2 Answers
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brillian...3 Answers
  • Would this look good on deep skin tones?6 Answers
Teri B.
When I found out Amra A.K.A Amrezy was coming out with a highlighter I knew I had to get my hands on it as soon as it came out. I watched so many reviews of it to see how good it really was. Many people said it had no fall out in the pan at all and how it was this blinding highlight. I got super excited for it and could not wait to get mine in the mail. When I had finally gotten it in the mail I was super excited to try it out. When I swiped my brush (ABH Brush #23) in it I noticed some fall out from the pan, however it was very minimal compared to any other highlighter that has fallout. When I put it on I fell in love with it. It is such a beautiful highlight. I love that I have the option to have it subtle or blinding. I usually opt for blinding when I first put on my highlighter. It doesn't really stay put throughout the day, it wears down faster than my other highlighters do. I will say that it wears down nicely and to a more subtle, but still there, highlight. I love the sleekness (is that even a word?) and the design on the packaging. However I'm not too much of a fan of the glossy finish on the packaging, because it can get dirty fast. I also like how the packaging snaps shut and you have to push a button to get it open so it won't open in your makeup bag when you're on the go.
Over all with the few flaws of this product I still really like and enjoy this highlighter. The color is perfect and it just melts into the skin and I love that it is not glittery at all.
Allyson G.
CUPERTINO, CA
Ever since I got this, I have not been able to put it down, and really haven't worn any other highlighter since! It's the most gorgeous color, a light champagne-gold that is incredibly universally flattering; I've put this on my white-as-snow skin AND my Indian friends with medium and deeper complexions, and it just looks like a natural glow. It's not always the most blinding highlight right off the bat, but that's what makes it such a flattering, natural glow, and it definitely does build up. The formula is really cool, not powdery at all, though I do find I have to use a stiffer highlighting brush than I'd been using with all my other highlighters (I usually prefer the Morphe M510, but for this I use the Colourpop F5 brush, which I think is a great dupe for the Anastasia A23). I'm so so sad this was limited-edition and I have no idea what I'm going to do when I finally run out. Realistically I know the color is nothing special and I could find a million dupes on the market, but this just *feels* special and irreplaceable.
Jeri S.
Centereach, NY
Ok..ok...ok...so we all know this highlighter has been hyped up like it can cure cancer (FYI...it can’t)...and YES it’s gorgeous looking in the package. Like when you open it, you hear Angels sing, and this golden light just radiates out from the compact like whenever that suitcase is opened in ‘Pulp Fiction’...But...I was a little, teensy, weensy bit taken aback by the lack of product I was able to get onto my brush (now, before y’all come for me...lemme state I tried many a different brush; fan, contour, tapered highlight brush. ALL diff brands: Morphe, real techniques, Elf, Eco tools.)...or my beauty blender. When I swatched it in store, it was magnificent!!! So, when I went in with a beauty tool..be it a brush or blender...I was a lil...surprised.
Also I had to use...like...a lot of product to get that infamous “Amrezy” Instagram, BLINDING highlight. Which is ok..I love a highlighter that’s multitasking as a more natural shine and as a glam one when a bit extra is used...but this was not what I thought this specific highlight was. I bought this thinking it would be like “KAPOW” with one swipe.
Oh! And lemme add..I did try using my finger to apply it, since it seemed to swatch better on the finger (like I lightly touch it and alotta product would be on it!!) and it like would NOT transfer from my finger to my face...like AT ALL...and before anyone suggests it was maybe a fake or knock off...I bought it in Macy’s at the ABH counter.
Again don’t get it twisted...I LOVE my #AmrezyABHhighlighter ...I just kinda expected something different. All in all it’s fantastic and if you’re like ME...and LOVE highlighters...and LOVE Anastasia Beverly Hills products...then BUY IT!!! Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Jasmine D.
Amrezy x Anastasia Beverly Hills?! NAME A BETTER DUO?! I'll wait.

Love the metallic gold color of this highlight. I tend to like a highlight that gives me a natural glow rather than something that looks too glittery and colorful.

Just a small amount of this highlight is good for everyday use!

For nights out when I want to kick it up a notch, I pair this highlighter with the highlighter inside the Carli Bybel Palette (from BH cosmetics).

I would definitely buy this product again because of the fact that it's a nice natural color (I have olive skin)  and it doesn't have any fallout!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant goldAnastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant goldAnastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Kelsey P.
Yes, it’s hyped. Yes, it’s definitely worth the hype, and here’s why: I’m a natural highlight kinda person. I like a sheer gloss on my cheekbones and nose that looks vibrant but discrete, I wore the matte radiance by Laura Mercier daily before purchasing the amrezy highlighter. This works perfectly for a natural day to day highlighter, but Ive noticed I’m able to achieve a higher intensity as well. It can be applied heavier to give a beautiful, reflective sheen that is breathtakingly glowy, but still somehow manages to avoid looking super fake. The color is a sheer, warmish nude with no glitter or micro glitter, and it truly does look good on every complexion (I’m olive, my best friend is dark, and coworkers are more fair, and we all adore it). The formula is interesting in a good way, very finely milled and pressed into the pan firmly (with absolutely no kickback dust after use) giving imo more control with the amount picked up and applied. The price is great for the amount of product. I would and definitely will be purchasing this again, especially because it’s limited edition. This is a 10/10. I can’t stress that enough!
Julie J.
Los Angeles, CA
So when I found out that the highlight god amrezy was coming out with a highlighter of course I was super excited to try! Her highlight Is always on point.I was able to get my hands on her highlight and it was my FIRST product ever from Anastasia Beverly hills. I was so excited to try on when I received it but was sadly disappointed.As I applied the highlight onto my face is was not shining or glisining like I've seen on peoples photos who were wearing the product. I even tried two different highlight brushes but that didn't help. I also tried wet and dry but still no difference...sad to say. Its such a pretty product but idk why It doesn't work well for me. Both times I have used it I had to layer and mix other highlights to make it to my liking. I do like the packaging of the product. I like the selection of colors she choose black and gold. And for the price and amount of product it comes with is reasonable. But I'm not ready to give up yet and I'm eager to make this highlight work for me. My sister bought as well as said to scratch off the top layer to male it apply better so idk if I should try that but don't wanna mess up my highlight. Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter light brilliant gold
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
It’s no secret that one of top trend products in the makeup industry is highlighters. For the past year, brand after brand has been releasing and trying to out do each other with the most blinding highlighters that can be seen from outer space. However, it’s also no secret that Anastasia Beverly Hills takes the cake when it comes to creating highlighters that are buttery smooth, melt into the skin, wet looking without emphasizing texture, just pure sheens of GLOW on the skin.. which is what the average consumer seeks for! I own quite a few of their highlighter palettes, as well as both Illuminators, and I have to say that this ABHxAmrezy collaboration highlighter is my fave from the brand! I have a light olive skin tone so personally, I tend to stick with gold / champagne tone highlighters. This highlight is a true pale gold, making it beautiful and wearable for a variety of skin tones ranging from light to dark. It does not leave any strange dark casts on your face. It’s buildable and the blendability makes it effortless to achieve a perfect wet looking sheen of golden glow on the high points of your face and/or body! Though it’s the product itself that really matters, I have to take a second to appreciate the packaging and overall look of the product. The black shiny packaging with gold lettering is timeless and looks luxe. When you open it, the product has a slight wave imprint, giving the consume desert vibes, which goes along great for the product considering this highlight makes it looks like you’ve been bathing in direct sunlight for hours. I can’t say enough amazing things about this product. Price point is extremely fair - it goes for $28 retail in US dollars, which isn’t bad at all coming from a high end brand!
Morgan B.
I have always loved the bond between Anastasia Beverly Hills and makeup artists/creators. They have always been so generous in sending out their products to have them be reviewed by Influencers. Amrezy is a makeup goddess and the combination of that with the fact that Anastasia Beverly Hills has NEVER been a company to scam their customers made sure that the purchase I was making through them wasn't going to stab me in the back. This highlighter seems very universal to me, in the reviews I've seen on a multitude of different skin tones. I have very red and pale skin so gold highlighter didn't at first seem the best option (I have usually gone to a more pearl/pink shade or just white/silver like the Jeffree Star Ice Cold highlighter). However, this is great for even the palest of skin tones. I wear the NARS Tinted Moisturizer for foundation and will wear this or sometimes combine it with the Jeffree Star skin frost highlighter and it's truly amazing. This highlighter is more foil-y and not powdery which is EXACTLY what I want and in my opinion, is what everyone wants! It glows on you and brings out a shine without looking powdery or cakey. It honestly is an amazing highlighter and the ripples in it in the packaging are just very innovative to make it stand out from the rest of the highlighters in the market. Love that it has a TON of product but is travel friendly and with a mirror. Perfect purchase, can't wait to see this formula in different shades of highlighters that ABH will hopefully release in the future!
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Anastasia Beverly Hills and Amrezy really hit it out of park with this incredibly gorgeous highlighter! I have fair skin, so I was worried that this shade would be too dark for my complexion. I would describe the Amrezy Highlighter as a light, metallic gold. It has been compared to the discontinued Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in the shade So Hollywood which I also own. After doing a swatch comparison, I discovered that although the two shades are very similar, the Amrezy Highlighter is slightly lighter. This highlighter gives my skin a beautiful, lit from within glow. If I can make it work on my pale skin, then it should be pretty universally flattering. The formula itself is very finely milled, pigmented and ultra smooth. It doesn’t emphasize my skin texture. The packaging looks very luxurious and it includes a mirror inside. For reference, I have added a swatch comparison of the So Hollywood and Amrezy Highlighters. So Hollywood is the shade on top. I think that $28 is a fair price point for the product. This is a limited edition item, so don’t sleep on it! If you love highlighters as much as I do then you won’t want to miss out on this one!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
It's a nice color and a good brand from what I've tried so far but NOT GOOD FOR ULTRA FAIR SKIN! I bought this at sephora and tried to convince myself I could make it work. I got caught up in the hype. But it really is too dark for me. I tried using less but I have so many highlighters that work and keeping an expensive product because everyone says it's amazing it's not a great reason to keep it. Also, I like the textures I the glow palettes better than this, which feels pretty dry. It seems to have a sprayed top which I would have to scratch away to get to the good product which is a waste as well. I have better highlights and very similar ones. I can't recommend this to everyone. It's suits a particular set of skin tones and pigmentation and ultra fair cool-toned is not one of them. The texture also isn't as good so by it if you love it or need a decent highlighter, not if you own gold highlighters already and really don't need another one.
Samantha R.
Is this glittery or more of a sheen?
Sajia S.
Geralis P.
Is this like worth it?
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This is beautiful!! Has anyone tried it?
Kyrstyn B.
Lansing
Is this a chunky highlighter like some of the glow kits or is it more similar to the illuminators?

back