Zaneb A.
denver

What do u think of this product n how did it wrk for u whether u like it or didn’t ?

Melissa S.
Melissa S.
1 month, 1 week ago
I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER SO MUCH!!!! IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND GLOSSY!!!!!!!!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Scarbough , ON
1 month, 3 weeks ago
I just got this recently and trust me it works amazingly.
Paula P.
Paula P.
Bridge City
2 months, 1 week ago
I got it and like it a lot. I’m pretty fair and was worried it would be too dark but it’s not. I also like that if I apply it lightly it is subtle but I can also get a blinding highlight with a heavier hand.
Rachelle O.
Rachelle O.
2 months, 1 week ago
This is on my wishlist. Based on Influenster reviews, this was rated #1 last I checked and I know the YouTube beauty community is raving about it. I just haven't made the splurge because I own plenty of highlighters already, this one is on the pricey side being high end, and I still have some drugstore options on my wishlist also. #firstworldproblems
Deborah T.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
2 months, 1 week ago
I swatched it disnt buy it yet. Have too many highlighters. I will buy it when i get low. I liked it on my eye lid also . I choose highlighters by how they look on my skin not just the price. My favorite everyday one is by essence.