BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #54 in Tweezers & Eyebrow Shaping Tools

Formulated with vitamins E and C, then wrapped in chamomile extract, this luxurious cream helps calm, soothe and refresh skin. The exclusive anti-irritant formula can be used on the brow area wherever redness occurs.

• 0.7 oz.
  • By Anastasia; made in the USA.
  • Item #13093U

Shasha S.
Leilani M.
['Palm Bay', 'FL'], FL
This after tweeze cream is so soothing when you just ripped you’re hair from your delicate eyebrow skin. It is very easliy applied and long lasting. I bought mine online at ulta and it got to me about a week or two later. I would highly recommend this product!
Divya M.
Woodland Hls, CA
I really like this product from Anastasia. I have a fast hair growth on my eyebrows and tweeze fairly regularly leaving my skin inflamed. I really needed an after tweeze product. A Sephora sales person recommended this to me and it fits the bill perfectly. It leaves the skin anti irritant and moisturizes really well. It also lasts long and smells amazing!
Carly H.
A really nice product that will ease redness after tweezing but not worth the cost. I have used it but my eyebrows are so used to being tweezed that they do not get red. If it was cheaper I would definitely recommend but this amount for this product is too much.
samarra c.
Deltona, FL
After 2 is my brother give them a good shape this is great this prevents any redness and it stops any hurting I love it so so so much I recommend it to anyone who tweeze your eyebrows and I rather than 10 out of 10 I would love to try my products from Anastasia Beverly Hills
Shreya V.
Flower Mound, TX
This product goes on amazing and looks so nice on me. I really like the packaging and like the long lasting wear. I think the bottle form was really nice and I would buy this at sephora. I got mine from there and I would definitely go back and buy it.
Katelyn D.
Ridge
Definitely a good thing to have when plucking eyebrows. This is a lot more soothing. The packaging is very nice in my opinion. I'm a first time user and I'm definitely buying this again. I recommend this product.
Ali R.
Haysville
Works okay. Feels a bit greasy. I felt it didn’t make much a difference on if I used it or now. I only used it twice. My just sell it. Bought it at Sephora. Bad customer service there. Wouldn’t recommend
Brooke T.
I really wanted to LOVE this product but I just LIKE it. For some reason it burned after I plucked my brows. It’s better quality than the drug store ones but it still burned more than I would like it to.
Myrissa L.
Nevada, MO
I hate tweezing my eyebrows but when I do I always use this cream afterwards. It definitely reduces the redness and puffiness around my eyebrows and it makes them feel better immediately after I use it.
Maria V.
Glendale, AZ
1-10 is this any good ? Never used it before
Elizabeth V.
Austin, TX
I have really sensitive skin like I will get a rash after tweezing. Will it help me?
Desiree P.
Is this so you don't getting all bumpy after tweezing? If so I need this!!
Rubi G.
Does this help also when you shave clean your brows ?
Sarah W.
What does this do? Does it work?