Anastasia Beverly Hills A4 Pro Cream Shadow Brush

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Anastasia Beverly Hills A4 Pro Brush is a flat brush with tapered synthetic fibers for multi-use application on the face and eyes. Applies powders and emollient-based products seamlessly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills A4 Pro Cream Shadow Brush!
mirta V.
Los Angeles, CA
Me encanta esta marca es muy buena para aplicar todo lo que es un facial yo te lo recomiendo #Influenster #Voxbox
Angela A.
Irvine, CA
Los pinceles de esta marca son demasiado buenos no se despelucan y es buenísimo para sombrear
Ola G.
Staten Island, NY
This is the brush I use to apply my eye primers and it works great for that , I always use a primer , it works great also to cut the crease
Katie B.
Langhorne, PA
I love this brush for cream shadows. It works even better when you spray your brush with Mac’s fix plus to get the shadow to glide on your lids even better. I also like her brushes that accompany her eyeshadow palettes.
Erikaa G.
Brooklyn, NY
Highly recommend from all my mAkeup lovers out there!  very easy to work with, easily grab some make up!
Jennifer I.
Indian Head, MD
Great eyeshadow brush . A little tip to make your eyeshadow last for a very long time is to use the eye shadow primer . I use NYX brand and pair it with a good brush and my favorite eyeshadows ! I had many brushes that are all shapes and sizes !! I'm very happy with this product !
Dani G.
Irvine, CA
This brush is so soft and helps apply the eyeshadow go on smoothly and softly leaving you with no creases
sandra C.
San Antonio, TX
Love how well they pick up pigment from my pallet at my eyelid and they are super soft
Alyssa Y.
St Paul Park, MN
This brush usually does the trick for me and my eyes. It’s very precise and sturdy. It packs a lot of the Eyeshadow into the bristles of the brush which I love. I have 2 of these brushes just Incase I lose the other. It’s a great brush tool.
Kristin H.
San Diego, CA
Beautiful brush! I’m not a big eye shadow wearer but this brush makes the shadow look so creamy, even, and blended!! Definitely a go to

Looking for your answer?