Anastasia Beverly Hills A4 Pro Cream Shadow Brush

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

Anastasia Beverly Hills A4 Pro Brush is a flat brush with tapered synthetic fibers for multi-use application on the face and eyes. Applies powders and emollient-based products seamlessly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills A4 Pro Cream Shadow Brush!
Eleny R.
Van Nuys, CA
I've had this brush for a long time, it really helps with my makeup!! I recommend this product
Eric Amanda M.
Warwick, RI
Anastasia Beverly Hills knocks it out of the park yet again with the A4 Pro Cream Shadow brush which no brush set is complete without. This brush is perfect as is, although I'd like a mini size for my purse touch up kit. I use this each time I wear cream eyeshadow. The shape of the brush and quality of the bristles pick up just the right amount of product and glide the pigment across your kids, staying right where it's put until it's blended out and it doesn't soak into your skin, your creases or pores. This brush is made to apply and blend cream shadows in the best way. Every eye tool or eye makeup or eyebrow tool or brow makeup from Anastasia that I have tried has been a 10/10!
mirta V.
Los Angeles, CA
Me encanta esta marca es muy buena para aplicar todo lo que es un facial yo te lo recomiendo #Influenster #Voxbox
Katie  B.
Langhorne, PA
I love this brush for cream shadows. It works even better when you spray your brush with Mac’s fix plus to get the shadow to glide on your lids even better. I also like her brushes that accompany her eyeshadow palettes.
Sandra C.
San Antonio, TX
Love how well they pick up pigment from my pallet at my eyelid and they are super soft
Angela  A.
Los pinceles de esta marca son demasiado buenos no se despelucan y es buenísimo para sombrear
Ola G.
Staten Island, NY
This is the brush I use to apply my eye primers and it works great for that , I always use a primer , it works great also to cut the crease
Erikaa G.
Brooklyn, NY
Highly recommend from all my mAkeup lovers out there!  very easy to work with, easily grab some make up!
Kristen K.
Imperial, MO
Great product for the application of eye shadow. It’s very precise and allows for a very smooth and clean application. Good quality
Jennifer I.
Indian Head, MD
Great eyeshadow brush . A little tip to make your eyeshadow last for a very long time is to use the eye shadow primer . I use NYX brand and pair it with a good brush and my favorite eyeshadows ! I had many brushes that are all shapes and sizes !! I'm very happy with this product !

Looking for your answer?