BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS

A large diffuser brush with soft natural bristles that’s ideal for applying highlighter formulas. Swirl Anastasia Beverly Hills Brush A23 over cheekbones, brow bones, and décolletage for a finished appearance.

• Round, tapered bristles make application easy and precise

• Anastasia Beverly Hills A23 Large Diffuser Brush BH Cosm...3 Answers
  • How long does this brush hold up with frequent washing?2 Answers
  • How soft is this brush? Is it scratchy?2 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills A23 Large Diffuser Brush
  • "I love this brush! It is soft, fluffy and I use it mostly for applying a little bit of blush or highlighter. I do have other ABH brushed that I got in my palettes but they do become rough over time and they hurt my eyelids and it is hard to blend with them, but regarding this one, I recommend!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I use it with the Anastasia glow kits, Jeffree Star highlighters and with the Kat Von D highlighting shades in the contour kit. It picks up the powder so well. I've used other "highlighting brushes" and this one is far superior (Tarte dual ended highlighting brush, sigma brush). " in 3 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
This brush was literally love at first use. I was desperate for an effective highlighting brush because the ones I owned just weren't cutting it for me because they made it difficult to achieve a really "in your face" type of highlight; that is until I found this beauty.

This brush is a round highlighter brush with tapered natural hair bristles. It’s the perfect size for applying product to the cheekbones. One of the best qualities about this brush is its ability to distribute product evenly.

I love using this brush when I am looking for an intense and very bold/stunning highlight, which is practically every day ;) . This brush has yet to disappoint me in that regard. I love that the bristles are dense enough for opaque application, but still soft enough for exceptional blending, particularly with powder products.

This brush retails for $25, which I would say is its only downfall. It definitely is not the most affordable brush but its superb quality and performance, in my opinion, justifies the cost of this product.

I highly recommend this brush to anyone who loves a bold highlight and is looking for a way to achieve that. You will not be disappointed!
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
This brush is everything. This brush works like a dream. I owe 2 of them because I just can't get enough. This applies highlighter like a dream. I always have issues trying to apply highlighters with other brushes, especially the fan brushes. However, I learned with this brush how to apply highlighter and let me tell you, it's the perfect brush for highlighter.
Savannah H.
indianapolis
Perfect for highlighter! The shape of the brush is perfect to apply highlighter to the top of the cheek bone, above the brow, bridge of the nose, and collar bones. The shape discourses product nicely and blends the highlight into your other make up. I love this brush so much that I have several!
Sarah T.
Frisco, TX
I'll be reviewing the new anastia beverly hill eye brushes.

(From my left) A3 Firm shader brush the anastiabeverlyhills website describes it as "A small, domed shading brush with dense synthetic fibers ideal for applying. Use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Firm Shader Brush A3 for maximum color pay off & smooth application." "Premium synthetic fibers
Applies both cream or powder with ease
Soft, dense bristles for maximum color pay off"

This is my one and only favorite from the brushes I chose. My only gripe is if I were to chose this or the Mac 239 I'd choose my 239. It does its job but not the best job. I find I have to go into my eyeshadow again and again to build up my lid color. Overall its an ok brush.

(Next one to my left) A28 Precise eyeliner brush the website desribes this brush as "A narrow-tip brush with extra-fine synthetic fibers for expert detailing. Use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Precise Eyeliner Brush A28 to line eyes with precision."

It does that job ok I also find it hard to precisely line my eyes with this one. It may be my lack of skill in this area but I find this brush to be just ok. I think for its price point at 16.00 you will find drugstore brushes less expensive that do relatively the same job. Overall not my least favorite though.

Next one) A14 Pencil brush this brush claims to be "A small, round brush made with firm goat hair for expert application on the eyes. Use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Pencil Brush A14 for detailed application and precise blending. Premium natural hair
Circular bound ferrel for precise blending"
This brush is dense like way!!! too dense. Trying to use this brush on your outer v just creates a patchy mess! Theirs no flexability with this brush. You certaintly cant blend with it! This brush should just be advertised as a lower lash line brush. It works ok in that sense but honestly you can find better pencil brushes than this one.

(Last one to my right) A26 Blending brush this brush claims to be "A fluffy round brush with synthetic fibers for soft, seamless blending of powder and emollient-based products. Use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Crease Blending Brush A26 to soften and diffuse edges."

This last brush has my biggest gripe and makes me.the most dissapointed! Now I will say it may be my fault for picking this brush as fair as the type of hair used on it
In my personal experience a'lot of synthetic hairs when it comes to diffusing colors just dont do the job! They are stiff and really have a lack of flexibility that allows one to blend color seamlessly! I was kind of hoping it would be somewhat close to the brush included in my modern renaissance palette. If they had made one like that blending brush with a longer handle I'f be a happy woman! The A26 blending brush howevet is just fair to.lonh of hairs to use on your eye properly and iylt just doesnt blend, and when a product claims to be a crease blending bruah I'd hope it would do just that.

I know they have other eye blending brushes but I honestly dont feel like trying them to find.out of they are duds or not. Maybe I picked the wrong brushes but I think I'll venture out and just stick to their makeup for now.

(Next one)
Jillian B.
Ramona
This brush works for most things. I bought it for my highlighter, and it does the job, but I wish the bristles were a little softer, and perhaps I should have gone with a larger brush. Overall it works, but it’s missing a little something something.
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
Had heard a lot of good reviews so was excited to try it. My intentions were to use it for highlight. I feel like it does it’s job well but I’ve had problems with the hairs falling out since the first time washing it, which in my opinion makes the price not really worth it.
Kaylie J.
Weatherford
One of the best blending brushes I have ever used. I ordered it offline, and it’s my go to, I have bought a few so I don’t have to constantly clean them all the time. I would recommend this look for a Smokey blended look! Absolutely love it!
Olivia R.
Leesville, LA
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Go to your local Anastasia Beverly Hills, Sephora, Ulta, somewhere that carries this brand of product! This brush is so soft and works like a dream. I bought this brush this past weekend at Sephora and I am so glad I did. It is my first Anastasia brush to own and I am so happy with my purchase! This brush works wonders for highlight.
Lainee P.
Greensboro
Got in a makeup subscription, amazing brush. Good value considering it was a makeup subscription that came wit many things. I use it quite a bit and it’s my go to! Definitely love this product and am very satisfied!
Laura C.
Great brush for highlighting your face and has soft natural bristles. Had some minor shedding at first but it didnt really bother me because its still a great brush for highlighting and applies very smoothly! Definitely reccomend if you are in need of a good highlighter brush!
I see this brush a lot on YouTube, is its worth the price? Because that a little expensive, but if it's worth it I'd be okay with it because brushes so make a difference.
Nasia H.
Berea, KY
Is there any shedding with this brush?
Sahrai M.
Santa Maria, CA
Is this a good brush to use for highlight? might go to Sephora soon to purchase this
Amanda C.
Burke , VA
Jessica B.
Levittown, NY
Is this brush just good for highlighting or what else can I use it for?