BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #5 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

Mini Duo/Angled Spooley #7 Brush A travel version of the Angled Cut/Spooley Duo Brush, the Anastasia Mini Duo Angled/Spooley Brush is an essential tool for grooming brows and everyday application of brow products. Features: Use the Spooley brush to pull the excess color out of brows and lashes Combination of the Angled Cut and the Spooley Brushes Great for travel and convenience Key Ingredients: 100% Sable Angled Tip 100% Synthetic Spooley Brush Lacquered Wooden Handle Convenience size fits in most cosmetic cases.  Essential product for brow maintenance and application of brow products.  Combination of two brushes in one.

• I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills brush number 12 and I ...2 Answers
  • Is this a good eyebrow brush for thick eyebrow hair ?4 Answers
  • I have the 7...anyone know the difference?2 Answers
Anastasia Beverly Hills 7B Duo Brush

Start your review of Anastasia Beverly Hills 7B Duo Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This brush is very easy to use when applicating the Anastasia Brow Pomade." in 1 review
  • "This is such a great brush, it is perfect for doing angles with your eye shadow and also for doing thin eye liner!" in 1 review
Brianna R.
Bronxo
Purchased at: Sephora
Ive been using this brush for years, i would not use any other brush to do my eyebrows. The price is good for how it applies product. I use this brush every-time i do my makeup. Deff would recommend to anyone
Genesis R.
Riverdale , GA
This eyebrow brush is by far my favorite for pomades. The brush tip is precise and thin which leads to a great application. Even though the brush is a little pricey it is totally worth every penny and a great investment to have beautiful brows.
Gabrielle H.
Inver Grove, MN
This is a wonderful product. It’s so nice to have them together in one little stick. I use it every single day whether I wear makeup or not! I love this product and would recommend to a friend any day because it lasts so long!
Xiomayra M.
Virginia Beach
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE this brush I’ve had this for a long time now and it’s always been my go to for my brows. The slant of the brush is perfect for getting any shape precise. I even use this for concealing my brows LOL it’s just so precise!
Naysi M.
This duo brush is good for brushing your brow hairs, filling in your brows, and even to apply the concealer to clean them out. The brissles are stiff which is good when we talk about presicion and the spoolie side feels nice.
Taylor N.
Days Creek
I love theses brushes they are my absolute favorites. I use them everyday to do my eyebrows with the dipbrow by ABH. It’s amazing and good priced for the quality. I would definitely buy again and recommend to a friend.
Taylor N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve had this brush for about 8 years now and I plan to have it for 80 more years. It applies the brow powder perfectly. I’ve tried other brushes and none of them live up to this one. I am very happy with this item.
Jacqueline H.
Ruston, LA
I recently switched to this brush and I couldn’t be happier! This is the perfect stiffness and width for me. Good value for the money. Goes on smooth and little effort. Def will be buying again!
Ashley P.
Tewksbury, MA
This brush is pretty much the only brush I use for my eyebrows because it’s very thick and it is stiff and that’s what you cut a need to do eyebrows and I like how it has a spoon at the end
Yasmin C.
Oxnard, CA
Best eyebrow brush!!!! I have another one from my job and it does not compare to this brush. It’s really great for precision lines and to fill as well. The spoolie brush is soft and blends your eyebrows together. Honestly this made my eyebrow application easier and faster. I definitely recommend this for anyone. This brush was made for powder application so I can’t say if will work with pomade, I personally have never tried with pomade.
Fida H.
Is it really worth the price?
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
Karla A.
Battle Mountain , NV
Michaela W.
Is this worth buying?
Vianey B.
San Bernardino , CA
Is this a good eyebrow brush for thick eyebrow hair ?

Sephora