BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Hrisanthi L.
Hrisanthi L.
Somersworth, NH
One of my favorite brands eyeshadow are very blend able and beautiful wish they still had some of the old pallets
Christina S.
Christina S.
Mount Pearl
Famous for the amazing brow products like Brow wiz and Dipbrow. All of their products are too quality and truly worth every cent you spend on them. Their eywsshadows are so buttery and blendable, unlike any other formula of eyeshadow I've ever used. Their brushes are also really nice. So soft and easy to use and clean. All of their products have beautiful luxurious packaging which I'm a huge fan of.
Cristal L.
Cristal L.
Modesto, CA
Omg i love ur guys lip gloss with a mate finish an it to die for all the shade of color and it the besr purchase i made in my life it goes on smooth and it last me all day long i did not need to tuch up on it at all
fransis r.
fransis r.
I love this brand with my real life I have tried only the eyebrow salve and it is a total success I have not been able to acquire anything else because in my country there is no sephora or a store where I can get them but the few things that are achieved are in virtual stores and do not sell variety of said brand .. I would love to have a collection of all their products.
Valincia R.
Valincia R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Hands down my favorite high end makeup brand! ABH makeup is very high quality. My favorite items are face and lip items. I buy them mostly from sephora.
Gloria B.
Gloria B.
Phoenix
I have never been disappointed in a product I've gotten from this brand. Disappointed in the lack of knowledge for color matching me in stores? Maybe. But every product lasts me so long, always helps boost my confidence and they are consistent with their coloring and products. If you haven't already indulged I would definitely do so NOW.
Erika S.
Erika S.
Bellwood
I'm not too obsessed with Anastasia because I feel like the texture of most of their powder products feel chalkie. I feel like it doesn't apply smoothly most of the time and doesn't blend nicely. Don't get me wrong tho because the pigment of their eyeshadow pallets are nice and so are the highliters. I love this one in particular, the pigments are to die for. Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
Nohely A.
Nohely A.
Doral, FL
I loveeeee Anastasia Beverly Hills so much! Their products might not be the cheapest but the quality of this products its insane! Love love this brand!
Narimene C.
Narimene C.
I use Annastasia products very frequently they are always in my rotation. My favorites are the brow wiz and gel. I usually buy my products at Sephora so I can't say how the company is directly. I think the pricing is fairly decent. Its no more expensive than Urban Decy or Benefit. The brow wiz give me eyebrows volume and the gel keeps the hairs from sticking out and also give them a bit of volume. The look is natural and not painted on.
Jen C.
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a hit or miss in my opinion. I have the brow powder and hate it. The pomade is alright. They eye shadow palettes were way to chalky. Not sure I would buy anymore eye shadow palettes . But I must say they do have amazing brow products.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.