BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Sanaah Z.
Surrey
I am fan of abh I been dying to use their highlighters I think their bran is my top 5 brand and I love the way you can get it from Sephora highly highly recommend this to makeup lovers and yes its high end but you get good deals on this bran I am a big fan of it
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I am so thrilled that ABH is cruelty free as her products remind me very much of Huda’s, and are as equally as beautiful.

Considered a higher end collection that is well worth the price. The quality are amazing!! My favorite is the Modern Renaissance palette which has a great reputation with everyone whom has used it for being so buttery and highly pigmented with so much pay off. Certainly a form favorite of mine.
Bearky K.
Calgary
This product line is one of my ABSOLUTE favourites. I’m not sure it could honestly get better than this. Affordable for the product you’re receiving. I always say you get what you pay for. Definitely will shop here
Mariam M.
Love this brand!! I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills foundation stick and it is awesome! Good coverage and great price at $25! Super easy to apply and goes on very well for a stick foundation! The liquid lipsticks are drying, but they are beautiful and I will steal with it since I love the colors! Also, they really are long lasting and won't budge for hours! Another product I love is the brow wiz! Perfect brow pencil! The brow definer is really good as well but I don't find myself using it as often as I do with the brow wiz! I think I just prefer the smaller tip! The only thing I have not loved from Anastasia is the concealer. It is not nice at all and just is a very mediocre concealer. Nothing special. I got it in sale for $10 so I can't complain too much but i would never pay full price for it!
Holly R.
Canterbury
This product is delightful it lasts all day the colours are natural and the product isn’t too oily and drys down quite quickly so it will not smudge during the day. For £15 you get quite a lot of product and I feel this will last me a long time!
Fatama A.
camden
I absolutely  love the highlighter the pink one that was with Nicole because its so good and pigmented and it just gives you a really nice glow and just makes your makeup look even more better with the touch of highlight. also I mix some of the shades which make a really nice colour
amira z.
My eyebrows are on fleek because of Anastasia. Wish i can try more products out, it is truly one of my most favourite brands.
Camila V.
Puerto Boyacá
anastasia beverly hills is one of the best brands in the world 10 out of 10 is the maximum!!!!!! Love ittttttt
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
A little pricey but the quality of these products is amazing. Long lasting. One of my favorites for lip products and highlights. Would love to try the brow pomade and contour kit. Definitely worth a try!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.