BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Sherry H.
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
I really wanted to believe that ABH was just hype. I'd tried a lot of luxury brands that I felt their products just simply didn't match up to what everyone was saying about them. The first product I decided to buy from them was the Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette. And let me just say, it is the first eyeshadow palette I've bought where I can actually see myself using all the colors. It's a fantastic palette, as in, I could just as well return all my other warm-toned ones, because I can't see myself using any other one. Then I tried their dipbrow and brush, and it was a little time consuming to apply, but still easy, with no learning curve and made my brows look great. Truly, they're not overhyped at all, and their products are top quality.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I have received so many products from this brand in my monthly subscription boxes and I have loved just about every one of them, and if they weren't for me, it was usually just a color issue. Their makeup is high quality, very wearable, and the formulas are very nice. I also enjoy the subtle, yet pigmented shades they offer.
courtney L.
courtney L.
I don't have many products by them but the ones I do have are my go to products. My very very favorite is my cream contour kit. Its amazing!! It's so smooth and soft and makes my skin look amazing!! I definitely need to get more products from them!
samantha e.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I only have the Moon Child Glow Kit and while I am in love with the colors, I have to say I have some drugstore products that last way longer.  It seems like this is gone, without a trace, by the end of the night, while my drugstore products (that look and do the same thing) are still there like I just put them on.  Also after seeing what happened to people with the Subculture palette, it makes me a little put off to try anything else from this brand.  I also don't think the Modern Renaissance palette is all that great in quality either, it has a lot of fall out... Which is too bad because all of the colors look gorgeous.  I just can't justify spending money on something that is mostly going to dust away.
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Love the products! Great brand, great products! Worth the cost, I use their tweezers, contour kit and lip glosses!!
Lois F.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
I haven't tried Anastasia so I can't say much. However I heard nothing but good about this product and I can't wait to try it.
Theresa D.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
ABH has great products. I really love the dipbrow pomade. It is creamy goodness in one little jar. The application is smooth and will leave your eyebrows all fleeky. ABH is expensive, but is well worth the price.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is such an amazing brand! #crueltyfree .. Their brow products are some of the best on the market. I started using the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in dark brown which i purchased twice. Then i switched to soft brown. I do have auburn hair but i liked the way they looked. Recently i bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in the shade auburn and i am hooked for life! Its so easy and quick to use once you get the hang of it! Also all of her glow kits are of great quality and work for all different skin tones! Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit .. i very highly recommend this brand!! Picture is of auburn dip brow!
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
I have to say that there are hardly any products made by this brand that I did not like. I am a true fan of all the brow products and have tried others and came back to ABH. The shadows are super silky and easy to blend. The color pay off is marvelous. The liquid Lipsticks are bold in color . the highlighters are the best around.
Angel L.
Angel L.
I like the things I've tried from Anastasia Beverly Hills. Her Brow Wiz is amazing, as are most of her liquid lipsticks. The Modern Renaissance palette is the best palette I own. The Mario palette is a close second.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.