BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Holly G.
Marion, AR
I love this brand! It’s so good! All the eyeshadows are very pigmented and I just recently today bought the moon child glow kit and it’s soooo good. And it’s originally $40 but I got it for $25 because it was 50% off today and I didn’t even know. I was so happy❤️
Sam R.
newcastle upon tyne
I love there pallets!! They are fantastic so easy to blend, beautiful colours, I love how u get a nice little brush with some of the pallets. They are so pigmented. I also love the brow kits!!! My favourite thing to use!
soma f.
الأسكندرية
They have everything the girl needs awesome  offers and brands and customers service is wonderful ^_^  ^_^
Kim M.
Montrose, MI
My Black Friday shopping haul! All of this for $60 thanks to redeeming my Ulta points! Post what you got for Black Friday!
joyce d.
favorite high end makeup brand! you can never go wrong with their dipbrows, eyeshadows, brushes, foundation & etc. every product that i own from anastasia has been used up with love
Sanaah Z.
Surrey
I am fan of abh I been dying to use their highlighters I think their bran is my top 5 brand and I love the way you can get it from Sephora highly highly recommend this to makeup lovers and yes its high end but you get good deals on this bran I am a big fan of it
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I am so thrilled that ABH is cruelty free as her products remind me very much of Huda’s, and are as equally as beautiful.

Considered a higher end collection that is well worth the price. The quality are amazing!! My favorite is the Modern Renaissance palette which has a great reputation with everyone whom has used it for being so buttery and highly pigmented with so much pay off. Certainly a form favorite of mine.
Bearky K.
Calgary
This product line is one of my ABSOLUTE favourites. I’m not sure it could honestly get better than this. Affordable for the product you’re receiving. I always say you get what you pay for. Definitely will shop here
Mariam M.
Love this brand!! I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills foundation stick and it is awesome! Good coverage and great price at $25! Super easy to apply and goes on very well for a stick foundation! The liquid lipsticks are drying, but they are beautiful and I will steal with it since I love the colors! Also, they really are long lasting and won't budge for hours! Another product I love is the brow wiz! Perfect brow pencil! The brow definer is really good as well but I don't find myself using it as often as I do with the brow wiz! I think I just prefer the smaller tip! The only thing I have not loved from Anastasia is the concealer. It is not nice at all and just is a very mediocre concealer. Nothing special. I got it in sale for $10 so I can't complain too much but i would never pay full price for it!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.