BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Elvira D.
Elvira D.
Diamond Springs, CA
One of my holy grail makeup brand. Formulated so great and such great products. Anyone and everyone wears this brand.
Stacy U.
Stacy U.
Never been too wild about high end makeup but the brow pomade has saved me while the moonchild highlighter is amazing
Veronica F.
Veronica F.
Anastasia Dip Brow has been a staple in my collection for an incredible amount of time. Gives me full brows instantly
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Temecula , Ca
Anastasia Beverly Hills has so many wonderful cosmetics . Their Brow pomade to the contour kits . You can't go wrong
Becca B.
Becca B.
Liverpool, NY
Anastasia brow pencil is the holy grail of eyebrow game. Taupe and soft brown both work for me, my hair is balayged.
Mireya W.
Mireya W.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely adore my modern Renaissance palette. The shadows are creamy and pigmented, no need to build with these!
Dee D.
Dee D.
Bronx, NY
Anastasia beverly hills is known for hwe brow kits which i haven't used yet. I love her contour and high light kits
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Michigan City, IN
Anastasia primer works great! It's expensive but worth the money. It stays on all dy & leaves my skin looking great
Arianna T.
Arianna T.
Doral
The brow kit is all you need to have your eyebrows on fleek and look flawless it's amazing and all the products too
Sami V.
Sami V.
LOVE the brow products-hate the lip products. My favorite is the clear brow gel, it would stay on in a hurricane :)
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.