BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
I love this brand!! The products are amazingly beautiful and well packaged. Eyeshadows palettes are pretty and very pigmented. Lots of fall outs so be very generous when you use it. A little goes a long way. They have one of the best eye brow pencils and gels. My go to product is the brow wiz in medium brown!! I just bought the Modern Renaissance palette and its one of my favorite one by far. I really want to get the lip palette and Nicole Guerriero Glow kit so I can shine like the stars. lol. There are many other great products that I'm very excited to try in the near future!! Love this brand!!
Sarah G.
Marietta, GA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is typically the first brand that comes to mind when you think of "brows", but they are killing it in the cosmetics industry right now. Their highlighter palettes & collaborations with big-name makeup artists are huge in the makeup world. I personally, LOVE their liquid lipstick formula & think it is one of the best of its kind. Their eyeshadows are some of my favorites as well. Of course, they're brow products are still KING. I literally never use anything else on my brows. Nope. Always ABH.

* Lipstick in picture is ABH Liquid Lipstick in Trust Issues.
Nikki F.
AHHH ABH. My other go-to brand other than Too-Faced. I LOVE their Modern Renaissance Palette-the colors are beautiful. I also love their liquid lipsticks (although expensive). Their highlight palette is totally worth it-four larger highlights for $40 compared to one from Becca. I use the highlighters usually every day-they're not too over powering. I also have the contour palette, which is great but I don't use often. One thing though- the brush that comes with Modern renaissance is actually pretty terrible. I washed it once (gently) and the bristles were coming out left and right. Oh well, that was a bonus! I still need to try the brow wiz-but I'm hooked onto Benefit's brow products right now.
Rebecca M.
Wichita
This is by far my fav makeup brand! The shadows blend well and they also have top of the line eyebrow products. My eyebrows are pure perfection because of ABH cosmetics. Also love all of the highlighter kits, great to have the perfect summer, dewy glow.
Aymi H.
St Petersburg , FL
I absolutely love ABH! I use the Brow Wiz & Dipbrow every day to do my brows, and love love love these products. The Modern Ren Palette is probably the best palette that I have come across and own. It is perfect for my brown eyes! I am so glad that they added it to their permanent line, and will definitely buy again. I love trying their products any time I get the chance to. I received an ABH lip gloss from a friend for Christmas, and am obsessed. All of their products have great pigmentation, and the price point is really great! I definitely loved that about ABH. I enjoy every product that I've tried so far, and look forward to adding to my collection.
Ally L.
Oxford, OH
ABH is without a doubt one of my favorite high-end beauty brands. I have purchased a variety of their products and am always impressed by the quality. The Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette is my holy grail eye shadow palette and it's the only palette I've ever hit pan on multiple shadows. I also own the ABH contour palette, which has quickly become a staple in my collection. The glow kits are perfect for a beautiful summery glow and their liquid lips are a beautiful mousse-y texture with a huge range of colors. I can honestly say I've never tried anything from this brand that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed. I am so excited to try out their new liquid highlighters and I have been playing with the new Subculture Palette and so far it has exceeded expectations. I also intend to add a few of their single pan eyeshadows to my Z-Palette in coming months.
Nikki C.
Greenfield, MA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my favorite "mainstream" near-luxury cosmetics brand. What I love about them is that they are extremely consistent with their releases. Not only are they consistent, but they are diligent and you do not see them releasing a brand new eyeshadow palette or set every other month just to make profit margins higher... (*cough* Too Faced...) They take the time to create and formulate their products and it really shows when they release them. It's extremely rare for me to not like an ABH product I buy. If I ever dislike an ABH product I have found that it is usually because it isn't meant for my skin type, so it's never really necessarily been their fault. I use AT LEAST one of their products every day (my brow products) so it's an easy 5/5 stars for me. They are doing an amazing, amazing, amazing job!!!
Simone S.
Kearney, Mo
I started using Anastasia products a few years ago when I bought the dipbrow. It's my all time favorite brow product! I've started using her glow kits as well as the Modern Renaissance palette and the Makeup by Mario Palette. I also just bought a liquid lipstick and am very impressed. The quality of the products is usually very impressive, especially the eyeshadows. They are very smooth and blendable. I give it four stars instead of five because the quality is not as consistent with the products, for instance the contour kits are not as nice as the eyeshadows and some of the glow kits aren't as good quality as others.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills has been blowing mind everywhere and if you haven't tried it you need to! Her brow products are the flipping best!! I have been looking for something to do my brows with for so long since I lost my Mac duo brow powder and highlight and no joke not 1 single pencil or powder I have tried has been the right color or texture. Her formula is just amazing!! Ladies go out and see what I'm talking about if you haven't already. Shes got one of the hottest eye shadow pallets out right now Renaissance, shes got liquid lip sticks, contour pallets(ALSO AMAZING), shes got a lot of stuff out right now. GO CHECK HER OUT!
Jessica Y.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought the brow pomade from here. It said it was waterproof, which made me interested since I also have oily skin and my eyebrows always seem to be the second area affected by that. I was so surprised by how it worked! I could definitely see a difference in using something like this vs using an eyeshadow or powder to fill in and shape my eyebrows. And just to see how waterproof and long lasting it would be, I didn't remove it before going to bed. It was a bit lighter when I woke up, but still perfectly there. I am definitely recommending and will be trying more of their other products!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.