BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
ABH reigns supreme when it comes to cosmetics brands. It's hands down my favorite all-around brand for all cosmetics. Their brow products are incredible, and there's no reason to branch out and try other brands. I use the Dipbrow Pomade, Brow Definer, and Clear Brow Gel, and I love them all. The eyeshadow palettes and singles keep getting better and better, and I think they're some of the most reasonably priced prestige eyeshadows on the market. They're pretty soft, so you'll get kickup, but that also means they're EXCEPTIONALLY blendable. The pigmentation is also really great, and I love that you can use them dry or wet. I have yet to try her face products but can't wait. The liquid lipsticks is one of the better formulas on the market - very comfortable with little transfer, and they're not too drying. And I LOVE that they have remained committed to being cruelty-free!
Sana H.
Anastasia makes great products. I love everything they have for brows, I've used the dark brown dip brow pomade, the brow powders, along with the brow wax stick, brow gel, & brow wiz. I currently have dark hair so I went even darker and use the color Ebony A little product is all you need, and I have had my dipbrow for over a year. I still have a full jar and a lot of product to go.
I love their glow kits, I have the sundipped one which is my absolute favorite. The powder contour palette I have hit the pan in my favorite color fawn, I will probably replace the color because the kit is refillable.
I did not like the anastasia stick foundations. The colors oxidized a lot and left me looking oily and the foundation would slip off mid way through the day.
Other than that, I enjoy all of the anastasia products, the matte lip colors, concealer jars, brow items, and high lights are my favorite.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
Where has this product been all my life? Growing up, I had giant eyebrows. I began having them waxed as a Freshman in High School when the trend was super-thin brows. Well, let's just say my brows were got mad at me and decided to never grow again. I have been filling them in for years with eyeshadow only to find that while rubbing an eye, I would wipe some of my eyebrow off, or as my friend pointed out while swimming, that she never realized I colored my brows until the water washed them off. Lol. So when I heard of Dip Brow, I needed to try it ASAP! There are a great variety of colors so that you can get a good match. It is WELL worth its price as it lasts for quite a while. It's extremely easy to apply and truly makes your eyebrows as full looking as you'd like. I love this product!!! #anastasiabeverlyhills #dipbrow #eyebrows
MARLENY M.
Abh is literally my holy grail in makeup . My favorite makeup company I would buy everything that Abh has made if I had the money for it ! I love shopping online for there products
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
I only have the Moon Child Glow Kit and while I am in love with the colors, I have to say I have some drugstore products that last way longer.  It seems like this is gone, without a trace, by the end of the night, while my drugstore products (that look and do the same thing) are still there like I just put them on.  Also after seeing what happened to people with the Subculture palette, it makes me a little put off to try anything else from this brand.  I also don't think the Modern Renaissance palette is all that great in quality either, it has a lot of fall out... Which is too bad because all of the colors look gorgeous.  I just can't justify spending money on something that is mostly going to dust away.
Rana R.
Peoria
I love my shadows! They're so pigmented and pretty! There's a variety of colors and they are extremely pigmented, I can't stress that enough. They are definitely worth the price!
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX
I cannot say enough good things about Anastasia Beverly Hills. I started out with just the brow products, and they performed so so well that I have since purchased SO many products from ABH! My holy grail products (yes, HOLY GRAIL) are the moonchild glow kit, the liquid lipsticks (the best on the market in my opinion), ABH brow products (especially brow wiz and the pomade!), and the eyeshadows!! I get at least 8 individual eyeshadows every Black Friday during their sale! Usually $12, they come out to $4 each and they include a z palette for free!! The palettes (especially Modern renaissance) are fantastic quality and their packaging is just flawless! I've dealt with customer service one time when the tracking wasn't working and they were so sweet and professional! This is absolutely without a doubt my favorite makeup brand.
Gorgeous H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I have tried many Anastasia Beverly Hills products. I must say that the dip brow, and contour palette are my absolute favs. Each time I complete my make up routine, these two products are my absolute go to's. The dip brow glides on so well and allows me to fill in my brows with ease, and I can't forget about my eyebrow setting gel & my favorite eyebrow spooly also is actually made by Anastasia. The contour pallete is my LIFE! I literally use it for so many things lol, to add definition to my face, as eyeshadow, bronzer, I've even added coconut oil and made a lip tint out of it. I recommend these products to any and everybody
Amanda C.
Love ABH! the modern Renaissance palette is easily the most amazing palette I've ever used the eyeshadows are packed with pigment, but have alot of fall out if you don't take it easy with the brush. A little bit goes a long way. The highlighters are nice but super glittery . I currently own 3 glow kits one shadow palette and have one on the way. The site could use some work on launch days, I will admit that but past that they have great customer service great products and amazing competitive prices . You get great quality / quantityfor your money
JayLynn E.
S Salt Lake, UT
I love this brand!! The products are amazingly beautiful and well packaged. Eyeshadows palettes are pretty and very pigmented. Lots of fall outs so be very generous when you use it. A little goes a long way. They have one of the best eye brow pencils and gels. My go to product is the brow wiz in medium brown!! I just bought the Modern Renaissance palette and its one of my favorite one by far. I really want to get the lip palette and Nicole Guerriero Glow kit so I can shine like the stars. lol. There are many other great products that I'm very excited to try in the near future!! Love this brand!!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.