BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Darry K.
Darry K.
Jacksonville, FL
Love their eye brow items!! Only eyebrow product I use. Their liquid is pretty awesome too! Pigment is good stays on long.
Eris G.
Eris G.
I love there concealer I use it every time I do my makeup and i also love using it on my eyelids to prep for my eyeshadow
betsie v.
betsie v.
Mercedes, TX
theyre super goood the contour kit is awesome i mean iam saving money to buy one and the eyebrow kit is also very awesome
Bianca V.
Bianca V.
Wheatley Hts, NY
Productos de muy buena calidad, tengo labiales y crema para las cejas y me gusta mucho su variedad y los recomiendo mucho
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Birmingham, AL
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette. It works very well! It makes contouring easy and turns out beautiful!
Kristen F.
Kristen F.
I've recently fallen in love with their liquid lipsticks and love their shadows as well. This brand is lovely all around.
zoe g.
zoe g.
West Palm Beach, FL
great for my eyebrows. always sad when i try to buy a modern renaissance pallet and they are out. they need to make more.
Kaylee G.
Kaylee G.
College Sta, TX
Her contour palette is BOMB! I love it so much, however it is very expensive. But I always get lots of compliments on it.
Lory A.
Lory A.
Elizabeth , NJ
Their highlight palettes are to die for! they are such a nice shiny color and i really wish i could own the moonlight one
Idalia Y.
Idalia Y.
Phoenix
i have the eyeshadow pallet & i got that one because i love smoky colors my eyes look nice when i use them. good quallity
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.