BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Yesenia M.
Wilmington, CA
I love how Anastasia puts great effort in the quality of their products. There will always be some of us who like certain products from this brand rather than other products but that's fine. Doesn't hurt to give Anastasia a try and see for yourself if they have any products that you, yourself will like/love.
katalina ♥.
stockton
I am in love with this brand not only for the amazing products but because when I needed something to do my eyebrows with and I couldn't find the right thing I was introduced to the dip brow from Anastasia Beverly hills not only did they save my brows but my eyes too love you guys
🎀💄💋Quandra💋💄🎀 A.
Fort Bragg, NC
The products are amazing! Well worth every penny! I love shopping for the brand it's definitely in my top favorites. I don't have a problem finding it which is convenient. I love that I can buy it locally and not just online. Hands down one of the best product lines out!
Tara D.
Cartersville, GA
When I hear ABH, the first thing that comes to mind is the best of the best. There is not one product I have ever used made by this company that I haven’t absolutely adored. From their palletes, to their high lighters to their brow pencils.. if you want supreme, you’ll buy ABH!
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a hit or miss in my opinion. I have the brow powder and hate it. The pomade is alright. They eye shadow palettes were way to chalky. Not sure I would buy anymore eye shadow palettes . But I must say they do have amazing brow products.
Eva B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I have Anastasia contour kit & the lip gloss. Both is long lasting and great quality. The lip gloss smells amazing. The contour set is smooth with no odor. Simple to use. The lip gloss is a decent price but the contour cost a grip but very worth it
Lainie G.
Anastasia is the bomb. I love everything they have Except the foundation sticks. I don't care for those. Definitely recommend the glow kits (any of them), brow products, eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks and lip glosses. So basically everything lol.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Wonderful brand and actually pretty affordable for anyone who wants to start out with some high end products, the quality is on point for the price and I highly recommend this brand and it's awesome products to anyone who will go pick them up!!
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Love love love their product. They really go out in making their product be for everyone and it shows. Great pigmentation of their eye shadows and their brow product. Only the prism one wasn't for me. But I would recommend their products
Brianna S.
Amherst, NY
THE BEST. Seriously my favorite makeup brand I own so much of their products! The eyeshadows for the most part are very pigmented and buttery! The eyebrow products are a staple in my makeup routine. I would recommend every single product!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.