BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Darry K.
Darry K.
Jacksonville, FL
Love their eye brow items!! Only eyebrow product I use. Their liquid is pretty awesome too! Pigment is good stays on long.
Alice L.
Alice L.
the dipbrow is my favorite from this brand,ive also been dying to try the glow kits they look super shimmery and pigmented
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I only have the glow kit in moonchild from this brand but I loved it and I would love to try more products from this brand
Shaira R.
Shaira R.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love anastasia Beverly Hills! Their contour kit is amazing! It makes such a difference and I think it's worth the money.
Maria T.
Maria T.
Love the brow pot. I use this every single day because my eyebrows are so space and I need it I cannot live without it now
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
San Jose, CA
If I could pick more than 5 stars I would!! The brow powder is the best ever!!! I turned my sister into a lover as well!!!
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills. They have such high quality products. From eyeshadow to brow products, it's all fantastic.
Mareya L.
Mareya L.
Long Beach , CA
Their dip brow is certainly worth the hype. Nothing else gives me the amount of pigmentation and precision than this does.
Sharleen T.
Sharleen T.
I've recently just ventured into anastasia and I feel in love from the brow wiz to her eyeshadow palettes she's incredible
Catie D.
Catie D.
Gilbert, AZ
Anastasia is amazing! I've used tons of her brow products and she's literally the queen. She takes my brows from 0 to 100!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.