BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I have received so many products from this brand in my monthly subscription boxes and I have loved just about every one of them, and if they weren't for me, it was usually just a color issue. Their makeup is high quality, very wearable, and the formulas are very nice. I also enjoy the subtle, yet pigmented shades they offer.
Holly G.
Marion, AR
I love this brand! It’s so good! All the eyeshadows are very pigmented and I just recently today bought the moon child glow kit and it’s soooo good. And it’s originally $40 but I got it for $25 because it was 50% off today and I didn’t even know. I was so happy❤️
Danny T.
Mission, TX
This brand has everything I love! It's so affordable and amazing! I love the formulas and the pigmentation of every product I've tried from them! If they need help with improvements they should let me know I'll happily review some stuff from them! I definitely recommend this brand! I'm sure everyone will find something they love from them and have it in their own everyday look!❤☺️️ I know I do ❤️
Erika S.
Bellwood
I'm not too obsessed with Anastasia because I feel like the texture of most of their powder products feel chalkie. I feel like it doesn't apply smoothly most of the time and doesn't blend nicely. Don't get me wrong tho because the pigment of their eyeshadow pallets are nice and so are the highliters. I love this one in particular, the pigments are to die for. Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
Leticia C.
I recently purchased this when it was on sale and I love it! It’s worth the price to be honest I thought it was too pricey at first but you can mix any color you want and not have to carry so many lipsticks in your makeup bag I recommend getting your hands on this! I purchased mine at Sephora.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
A little pricey but the quality of these products is amazing. Long lasting. One of my favorites for lip products and highlights. Would love to try the brow pomade and contour kit. Definitely worth a try!
JM S.
Stockton
Anastasia is the brand to get when you want a make-up with very good coverage and very good pigmentation. I have never gone wrong when I go out with a finished look from Anastasia products. The whole look was perfectly set on my face and stayed on all throughout the day. Anastasia is truly for anyone. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick
Gloria B.
Chandler, AZ
I have never been disappointed in a product I've gotten from this brand. Disappointed in the lack of knowledge for color matching me in stores? Maybe. But every product lasts me so long, always helps boost my confidence and they are consistent with their coloring and products. If you haven't already indulged I would definitely do so NOW.
joyce d.
favorite high end makeup brand! you can never go wrong with their dipbrows, eyeshadows, brushes, foundation & etc. every product that i own from anastasia has been used up with love
Montana B.
Watauga , TN
Anastasia Beverly Hills makes my all-time favorite cosmetics. I've tried her palettes, eyebrow pencils, lipsticks etc., and I always come back! The quality is exceptional, and I am always pleased with the color pay off of everything. I don't mind spending money when all the cosmetics I buy from ABH are beautiful!!!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.