BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Paige R.
Athens, OH
Love everything by them! They're brow products are amazing and the eyeshadow palettes are some of my favorites!
Miranda C.
Oakland, CA
Brow powder is lofe! I am a makeup artist, so of course I love the pomade, but the powder is so nice for softer looks. It is afforable and long lasting, /!: the colors are slightly ashier.
Lartesha C.
Decatur, GA
I purchased two of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit in Deep and Medium both kits cost 40.00, but you get plenty of product. I also purchased their lip gloss in black cherry.
My must have product is their brow gel and Dipbrow Pomade in Auburn.
Lacie B.
Manteca, CA
When I think about my eyebrows I think Anastasia. I use the pomade and the brow wiz daily
Dayane C.
Marília, SP
Produtos de altíssima qualidade e variedade de cores e tipos de produtos. Amo a marca.
Mona M.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this brand best eyebrow products and love their eyeshadow palettes I definitely recommend this brand
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great selection. Quality products. I love their innovative products and colors. They are a bit pricey but they last a long time and they make your brows look on fleek
Kristen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've recently fallen in love with their liquid lipsticks and love their shadows as well. This brand is lovely all around.
Celina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Anastasia as a brand and as makeup. I know that I'm supporting a great brand when I buy the goods and whats great is that I get some good quality makeup too!
Yisel G.
Orosi
I use the pomade dip brow in dark brown and I've never used anything else for my eyebrows. It doesn't come off like other products and i like the brush it comes with
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.