BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Alyson T.
Alyson T.
Thibodaux, LA
I use Anatasia contour palatte everyday! The creme colors glide on easily and blend well. You can barely feel it on your face.
Amber R.
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills makes some of the best eyeshadows. They are very pigmented and beautiful they make some unique colors.
Griscel R.
Griscel R.
Dip brow pomade I love it. Have been using it for a while now and it works great a little goes a long way so it has lasted me.
Elana G.
Elana G.
I love all of there brow products and highlighters! my favorite brow product is the brow wiz! all of the highlights are great!
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Great Falls, MT
WIll not use any other product on my eyebrows. The Anastasia dipbrow pomade is the best product you can get for your eyebrows!
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Denton, TX
This is the ONLY place I'll shop for brown products!! Never a miss, always a hit!! Every product is bomb and never disappoints
Pamela G.
Pamela G.
The modern Renaissance palette. Omg, it it so beautiful. The colors are so pigmented and has a great color selection. A must!
Quianna H.
Quianna H.
Chillicothe, OH
ABH brow products never do me wrong. I use the brow wiz & brow definer daily. Definitely must haves in my make-up collection.
Kristy N.
Kristy N.
EYEBROW HEAVEN BRAND I would be so loyal to them because the deserve it. May they always continue to create amazing products.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Wonderful for brows especially. Lasts all day. High end makeup. Expensive. Got it for my birthday last year and still use it.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.