BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Kenna F.
Kenna F.
Bloomsburg, PA
My boyfriend purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette for me for Christmas. I had been dying to use it ever since it was released. The colors are so pigmented and beautiful. There are a lot of red undertones which kind of scared to use when I first saw it but it is super fun and easy to use! Definitely worth the money.
Breanne S.
Breanne S.
DARIEN, IL
I have tried two colors of the Anastasia liquid lipsticks and was not disappointed with either of them. The colors are very pigmented and last all day. Even through eating and drinking. These lipsticks are a little more expensive than I would typically spend but I have had good experiences with them and can't wait to try their other products.
Deonysia K.
Deonysia K.
Garden Cty Pk, NY
I have used the contour kit and I liked it. I am fond of this line but haven't tried as much as I'd like. They are displayed directly next to Makeup Forever at my Sephora and I seem to grab more products from them and not Anastasia. If I had to think why it is possible to say that they are slightly more overpriced then other lines of makeup.
Kathleen T.
Kathleen T.
Westminster, CA
I absolutely love ABH. I currently own the Brow Wiz eyebrow pencil and it is amazong. It is easy to apply and there is a soft spooley on the other end. I recommend this to anyone that wants a natural look! ABH also has another popular product which is the Dip Brow Pomade. I haven't tried it yet but I will once my current product is finished.
anette O.
anette O.
Haltom City, TX
The honest Osseo Beverly Hills dip brow is my favorite eyebrow product because it has the perfect amount of product in it is a very pigmented and buildable it lasted very long throughout the day and doesn't give you the bad look of chunky eyebrows and it is very contrast between your choices of a very natural to a more dramatic eyebrows look
Andreea M.
Andreea M.
ABH is my go-to brand for eyebrow products. I love all the eyebrow products they release and their quality is very high. The Dip Brow Pomade is one of my daily used products in my makeup routine and couldn't live without it. The shade selection is great as well, as I find it hard to find the perfect shade for my eyebrows in any other brand.
Donna T.
Donna T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Chocolate brow pomade, how I love you so. It's easy to apply with a brush, has rich pigmented color payoff in beautiful and natural colors, and stays on all day even through rainy days and sweaty gym days. This is the kind of staying power where you can sleep in it, and still have perfect brows the next day. Anastasia is THE name for brows.
Peyton A.
Peyton A.
Coker, AL
I got their pressed powder contour pallet after I heard all the buzz about it. But frankly I was not impressed. I have used plenty of powder contour palettes and I have never had the same result as I did from Anastasia.. It looked splotchy, none of the colors looked good and throughout the day it looked worse and worse. Would not recommend
Kat M.
Kat M.
Kansas City, MO
I love the brow pen, the shadows, the glow kits (with the exception of the new one that has hunky glitter and is not finely milled enough), and the liquid lips from this line. The pigmentation is generally good, quality is good, and price is reasonable. The color selection is usually pretty extensive as well. Just a good range of products!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
For brow shaping...they completely changed my life! I get my brows done at Anastasia inside of Nordstrom. Ulta has a really good starter kit that includes their brow powder duo, brow brush, and brow gel for $35. It's a great starter pack!! I've had it for a year and use the powder 5-6 days a week and still haven't hardly made a dent in it.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??