BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Alicia L.
Alicia L.
I love the dip brow! The one thing about it though is that it dries out so quickly and I have had to put oil in it to soften it back up.
Jacenia M.
Jacenia M.
West New York, NJ
Love love abh the contour kits highlight palettes brow products foundation sticks everything abh has is amazing and the liquid lipsticks
Jannine W.
Jannine W.
Reno, NV
Amazing quality products. I never thought that I'd fall for a high end brow company as I have with ABH! Their products never disappoint.
Rosalia r.
Rosalia r.
Anastasia is really amazing they have completed all my looks love there products and I recomendamos them to all my friends all the time.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I dislike their liquid to matte lipsticks but do like their powder contour and the eyeshadows are amazing. I like to purchase from Ulta.
Mikka M.
Mikka M.
Cincinnati, OH
Ladies, if you want great brows, buy this company's products. It works wonders and it's one of the only products that I put on my brows.
Renee E.
Renee E.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is literally the only thing I use for my eyebrows haven't tried anything else but anistasia is the eyebrow Queen
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Horton, AL
Brow pomade!!!! I love love love this brow pomade! I haven't used anything else and absolutely will not! It's the best thing out there!
Asia G.
Asia G.
Germantown, MD
The Anastasia brow dip is amazing. I got my brows waxed a way to thin and the brow dip came to save the day it's a great cream product.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Santa Maria, CA
I've been using the pomade for a while now and I really hate how it gets soooo dry. Really loved it at first but it just isn't the same
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.