BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Brandi P.
Brandi P.
From her highlighters to her contour palette to her brow products, I can never go wrong when using my Anastasia of beverly hills products!
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Snowflake, AZ
There dip brown is my favorite, although I have dark eyes brows if I use a light enough hand it doesn't make it more dark and I love that!
Leticia G.
Leticia G.
Santa Barbara, CA
The highlighting kit is the best. It gives your face the shimmer and glow that is admired by many. I recommend it if you like a glow look.
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Wildomar , CA
I love the Anastasia eyeshadow pallets I think they are great also the dipbrow I recommend to anyone who loves makeup this brand is great
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Palmdale
Ive tried the anastasia beverly hills dip brow and it is so amazing ! Its lasts soo long ! Its a product i am always going to keep buying
Layla R.
Layla R.
Beautiful colors and pigments. High quality products. Just too expensive!! I would love to way more of ABH products just can't afford it!
Mich S.
Mich S.
I use the Anastasia Dip Brow and it makes my eyebrows look perfect. They look so natural and full. I also love their eye shadow palletes.
Leslie I.
Leslie I.
This is my go to brand! I use the Concealer, dip brow, liquid lipsticks. I love every product and I try to purchase something every week.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Helena , AL
Love my mr and master Mario palettes. Their brow products are amazing too and actually in my shade-taupe. I'd love to try concealer next.
Mikka M.
Mikka M.
Cincinnati, OH
Ladies, if you want great brows, buy this company's products. It works wonders and it's one of the only products that I put on my brows.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.