BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Christina P.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I'm in love with the modern Renaissance palette. I can create so many looks with the eyeshadow palette and it comes with a pretty nice quality duo ended brush too
Cheyene E.
Marysville , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only tired one product, and that's the brow wiz, but I've gotta say, it's amazing. I've tried brow pencils before, but I hadn't lived until I tried this. My brows have never been better, it just shapes them so well
Cheyenne G.
Jonesville, SC
ABH is such a nice brand. All of her products are such good quality and will leave your face looking flawless. From the pomade to the glow kits I love it all!!!!
Yadiany R.
Cape Coral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite brand honestly. Still haven't tried something from it that I don't like. I have owned basically every Brow product and they are all favorites of mine
Emory H.
Long Beach, MS
I just got the new Nicole Guerrero Glow Kit by Anastasia and OMG it is fabulous. It certainly packs a punch! The colors are so pigmented and long lasting even on my oily skin. So sad that it is limited edition!
Samantha J.
Round Rock, TX
I'm literally dying to Getty hands on her lip palette. I love her foundations and her brow wiz, I use brow wiz's on my clients and they always get excited over their brows! I also wish I would try more lippies!
Rayna F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only thing I like from them is the modern Renaissance palette. Their highlighters are not good and their eyebrow stuff is to much. Makes my brows look bonkers.
Birlenia M.
Pennsauken, NJ
I do no go a day without using my Anastasia Beverly Hills brow products! The dip brow pomade I use to out line my brows while I use the dual color powder to fill in.
Tanya C.
Geneva, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the formula for all of the Anastasia Liquid Lipsticks.. They are soo pigmented, and apply beautifully.. They last all day long and don't bleed on me.
Jasmin R.
Moreno valley, CA
Personally, I really like the liquid lipsticks. Many complain that it does not last long but the trick is blot it prior to letting it dry. That way you keep your pigment, but do not have to worry about it comming off so easily because of the thick texture.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.