BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
  • Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Lizzy R.
Lizzy R.
I like Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics, but this is not my favorite (or even top five) cosmetic brand. I think the brow products are really great, although I have since switched to Benefit's redone brow line. The Glow Kit highlighters are really great (but I think they're a little over-hyped) and I've heard excellent things about the liquid lipsticks.
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Spring Hill, FL
So the products that sealed the deal for me (from Anastasia Beverly Hills) are her glow kits and her modern renaissance palette. I love the MR palette, it is literally my go-to palette when I'm not sure what I want to do with my eyes. It has so many pretty warm colors, it's a warm toned lovers dream palette. So buttery, so pigmented, and just stunning.
Tatum B.
Tatum B.
Kissimmee, FL
This brand is just fantastic. I have tried everything from its dipbrow, contour kits, eyeshadows, and it's all just out of this world quality. I cannot explain how amazing their eyeshadow palettes are, they just feel like butter and are extreamly rich and of course pigmented. Overall this is a definite fav and deserves a check mark on everyone's list!
Sissy P.
Sissy P.
Kansas City, MO
I have been so impressed with so many ABH products. Her eyeshadows, her liquid lippies, her lipstick palette, her highlighters, her contour sets and her eyebrow products are so fantastic. This is one of my very favorite high end brands. All of her products are so well made, they have beautiful color pay off, wonderful formulas and they last for ever!
Caroline
Caroline
Jacksonville, FL
I'm honestly obsessed with everything ABH. For Christmas I received the modern renaissance palette and the pigments are so amazing with firey warm colors. So amazing and creamy with so much pigment. If you're a lighter skin tone like I am, then you have to get this palette. Highly recommend and so good and pigmented. I'd call it the perfect palette.
Maddy N.
Maddy N.
I've only tried a couple products from this brand, and don't usually purchase their products but I do have a few that I like which I may I say are really amazing quality. And, because of that the price is quite high. I recommend this brand to anyone who is interesting in splurging and getting a really nice product. (P.S. The Glow Kit's are AMAZING)
Megan t.
Megan t.
Massillon, OH
Love the Anastasia cream contour kit! I love how smooth and easy to blend this is and it creates such a natural contour, or if you prefer, you can make your contour bold! It's very customizable and I highly recommend this contour palette especially if you are a beginner looking for a place to start. I can't wait to try some more of their products!
Andie G.
Andie G.
This company started off as a small company and now has soared pretty well everyone was fond of their eyebrow pencil or pomade and now they're one of the top-of-the-line brand for make up eyeshadow palette and all you name it they have it and it's actually great don't only downfall is the price point I really hope that they bring down their prices
Talena T.
Talena T.
Greenville, SC
On the Stasia Beverly Hills is amazing company they are the only company I buy from for my contouring products I absolutely love your Contor pallet they are perfect for my skin tone they have so many selections there's little to no follow in their powder based contouring pallets are use them almost every day and I recommend to all of my friends
monica w.
monica w.
Hi! Okay, do for Anastasia, I'm currently using the brow whiz pencil. I paid around $20-$22 but I love it! Its like miracle brows on a stick. Very good makeup, even if your eye brows need more help than others (lol). It also has a brush on the ends that helps to blend and perfect the look. The contour palette is great too, which I use as well!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.