BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Coeburn, VA
Absolutely love the look, how long it lasts it's perfect for prom and causal looks, and all together great products! And I would highly recommend
Aleksandra B.
Aleksandra B.
Burlington, CT
The lipstick stains they have are amazing. I have one in the shade vintage its beautiful and chic. Would definitely recommend anyone to use them.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
Great brand! I've used their brow products and they are very good quality. I have stared using Benefit more often but Anastasia is a great brand.
Elia J.
Elia J.
Dip brow may be the greatest invention of our times! Lol! Her pink champagne eye shadow is GORGEOUS. The liquid lipstick is freaking bulletproof!
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Jefferson, GA
One of my favorite palettes is from this brand. It's the Modern Renaissance palette! Super pigmented,easy to blend and looks amazing on the eye!
Melody C.
Melody C.
I used the dip brow pomade and it was perfect until a month later when it dried out even though I kept the cap on. Probably not worth purchasing
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
Who doesn't love ABH products. ABH eyeshadows, lip gloss, glow kit. Oh my God! Love their products so much. I would buy them everytime everyday.
Anne S.
Anne S.
the anastasia beverly hills is a good tribute for Beverly Hills in Los Angeles, California, I know this city and the product memories this city
Pamperyournail H.
Pamperyournail H.
Circle Pines, MN
Best liquid lipsticks and brow products in the market. They are known for their high quality and affordable prices for what you get. Love them!
Corrina
Corrina
Liverpool, NY
Their pomade eyebrow dip is to die for! I love it so much. I always have to do my brows before leaving the house and I never not use my pomade.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.