BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Mariah L.
Mariah L.
The few products that I have tried of Anastasia Beverly Hills were absolutely amazing. Cons are they are kind of pricey like most high end makeup.
Sara D.
Sara D.
Macomb, MI
The brow dip pomade is my life. It has a long shelf life and you only need a little. This is a great bra d I just wish I could afford the pallets.
Amy W.
Amy W.
I use the brow definer everyday. I never did my brows before I found this stuff. I never thought it was necessary but now I can't live without it.
Jess F.
Jess F.
Keeseville , NY
I use the dipbrow pomade almost every single day! So easy to use and you really get a ton of product for the price. I can't wait to try a palette!
melissa s.
melissa s.
Torrington, CT
just purchased the eyebrow pen and use if for both brows and as a lip liner. Weird to use on lips as advised on a beauty blog, but it is perfect!!
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Prospect Park, PA
Her eyebrow lines are to die for. Many different products to achieve several different looks. In my opinions the eyebrow products are inexpensive.
Brendaliz Z.
Brendaliz Z.
The eyebrow pencil is a daily must. Perfect shade and perfect consistency. It is really easy to use and lasts forever. I wear it on regular basis.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Westminster, CO
I love the Anastasia lip products! They all go on well, are made of quality ingredients, have lovely colors, and they even taste and smell great!
Cora C.
Cora C.
Hawthorne, CA
This is the only brand of eyebrow makeup that I use because it is so amazing. It stays on all day and the actual product its or lasts a long time
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Eyebrow pencil are amazing i highly recommend Anastasia brow wiz! Its a great product they have nice contour pallettes as well I love this makeup
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.